Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
As I like to show off could be good to have a list of open showers at regular gyms and pools in London.

First nomination - Oasis Centre near Shaftesbury Avenue, a great place to show off!

Other nominations guys?

daverosser987

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Went to the facilities near the Imperial War Museum... check my other photos for the actual name of the place. This was pretty risky as the entrance to the mens changing rooms was behind the camera so there was no hiding if someone came in lol

[photo=large]1519783[/photo]

[photo=large]1519782[/photo]

sergi

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Hi, I trawled through a few 100 past entries and consolidated them below.
  • List compiled from contributions to this LPSG discussion over the last year or so
  • Some extras in the International section I can totally recommend.
  • List of community resources
If you find things have changed, new locations or additional resources please add at the appropriate place and repost the entire list.

FO Covid - Bring back normality!

Sergi

Recommended

• Oasis Sports Centre - Better - Fully open showers off of the pool changing room. Loads of nudity, friendly and cruisey.
    • Gay swim and martial-arts groups meet up here.
    • Small, mixed sauna outside that looks over the outdoor pool.
    • Sun terrace above the indoor pool. Stairs from outdoor poolside.
    • The outdoor pool is heated but don't go in thunderstorms as they close the pool for safety reasons.
    • Additional dry side cubical showers near the gym (it's a convoluted route: try google maps or ask a passing queen).
    • In addition to membership, you can just turn up and pay (too much) for a swim.
    • Remember some 20p for the locker. Towel hire available (but they do run out so best bring your own)
    • Can be very busy & sociable - User discretion advised.
Open shower venues in (kind of) alphabetical order

• Archway Leisure Centre (Better Gyms) has open showers in the pool area. Nice big room -- good setup. They also have Men only steam/sauna sessions on Monday and Wednesday.
  • Bacon College Sports centre
  • Brixton Rec. Shower room off locker room, 8 showerheads. Cubical down the other end. Brixton Leisure Centre has standard communal showers in the pool changing rooms. Basically, a square with a load of showerheads just off the main changing area
  • Brockwell and Tooting Lidos both have very cosy open shower layout
  • Charlton Lido & Lifestyle Club - Open showers in both the men's dryside and men's pool changing rooms
  • Chelsea Sports Centre an interesting shower room made up of about 4 or 5 showers heads pretty close together on the wall (completely open), a couple of shower cubicles, and one space that looks like it's a disabled spot with a curtain that can be drawn.
  • CitySport (the gym for City University London) has a small open shower room. The gym isn't that nice, though, and it's a tenner for one-off entry which seems a bit steep.
  • Clissold Leisure Centre: Fitness centre male changing room (on the first floor) has 8 open showers
  • Colombo Centre - Colombo Sports Centre in Waterloo has open showers in the ground floor changing rooms by the studios.
  • Croydon The Gym recall they had open showers when I visited.
  • Crystal Palace National Sports Centre has cubicles in the pool changing rooms, but many guys shower with the door open
  • Chelsea Sports Centre Edmonton leisure dry side showers are very open to the changing room..best time to go is after 6 pm as the changing room is not very big, and full of shouting school kids before 6 pm. Chelsea Sports Centre This one has one or two shower cubicles, mostly open showers, and one disabled shower with a curtain, all in the same wet section just off the changing area. In fact, you can see into the showers while you change. Quite a friendly place.
  • Cyclebeat - Lombard Court - Approx 6 very open showers in the men's changing area to use after a spinning session.
  • Elephant & Castle LSBU gym - you can get a day pass on pay as you gym. VERY open. Prob best to go early (pre-work showers)
  • Finsbury Leisure Centre has an open shower room with 10 or so shower heads in a square. Only has fitness classes, squash courts and 5 a side football pitches. Time it right with football matches finishing and some guys may shower.
  • Fitness First (Strand, Queen Victoria Street, Liverpool Street Station, Oxford Circus, and all the city gyms). These are male-only saunas as they’re in the changing rooms
  • Fitness First underneath London Bridge (North of the river) it has a great set up of open showers and a tiny sauna in the men's changing rooms
  • Flaxman Sports Centre - Open showers
  • Geraldine Mary Harmsworth Park (near Imperial War Museum) - *FREE* (no membership/fee/registration - just walk in) basic leisure centre complex (changing rooms & communal showers) with basic outdoor gym and tennis/football courts. they have 5 aside on some nights so you'll get two teams in the showers after they've finished their game.I think the football leagues run on Tuesday and Wednesday evenings. totally free to use, think there's 5 heads per set of showers when it's busy they open two sets. closes at 8. Geraldine Mary Harmsworth Sports Facility | Football | Everyone Active tues/weds 6-8 were busy due to 5 a side football... maybe google to find match times... totally free showers and lockers just walk in.
  • GymBox Bank lot of nudity in that locker room. Guys will queue naked for the showers at busier times. Lots of guys using the mirrors with nothing on. men's saunas. In my experience, there was a fair amount of action in the GymBox clubs across London. I had quite a bit in the one in Westfield, Shepherds Bush.
  • Hammersmith Better, its a friendly gym. Sauna but not many go naked
  • Hammersmith Fitness & Squash Centre This one has three cubicle showers and three open showers all in the same room. It also has a tiny sauna in the men's changing room. However, the type of guys that go here seem uncomfortable with nudity. I've been a couple of times and there's a lot of showering in the cubicles while wearing underwear etc.. At Hammersmith I realised that although there are 3 shower heads in the open section, one is cold so if you get anyone showering with you, they end up right next to you Especially if all the cubicles are empty and someone chooses to shower naked with you, pretty much in your personal space.
  • Hendon Leisure Centre - Mixture of open showers and cubiclesHorizons near Brixton Three shower cubicles with slightly transparent curtains (to use if you want ) Also the sauna and steam room are mixed.
  • Iron Monger Pool- Better Open and Private showers in the pool area. Private showers in the spa/sauna/steam area.
  • Kensington Leisure Centre. 5 open showers, plus probably 5 cubicles on the other side of the room.
  • Kentish Town Better - Open showers in the pool changing room. Showered in men's wet area open showers.
  • King's Hall Leisure Centre - Open showers (reportedly)
  • London South Bank University - Academy of Sport. Showers are communal with towel hooks at the entrance. London Southbank uni showers are amazing. Proper old school. Potentially interesting horseshoe layout but very few punters.
  • Manor gyms have open showers......they have branches in Vauxhall, Oxford Circus and Victoria,
  • Marshall St Leisure - Soho - just off Carnaby st. 2 sets of open showers - Gym and pool. You can walk freely between them. Also a textile spa area accessed from gym changing area.
  • Muscle bull Gym, Bermondsey - Open shower room, small sauna. Friendly gym in some railway arches.
  • North London YMCA gym - Hussel- small gym with open shower room and VERY small sauna. OK when it was £5, 8 quid too much.
  • Nuffield Health
    • Nuffield Health Battersea - Open showers with steam, sauna and hot tub in the male changing area. Try out passes available. Plan your journey beforehand.

• Nuffield Health Bloomsbury one, not as nice as Moorgate, a bit run down and tired but still nicer than your average gym! They had a sauna in the men's changing room which no surprises meant guys either naked or with just towels loosely covering them. A lot of well-hung men in the changing rooms, lots of well-placed mirrors meaning you can pretty much get a good view of the whole changing room from certain points. Again, lots of potential for showing off! Showers again were frosted. Nuffield Health Crawley (the non-central one - I forget the name) the shower cubicles are literally see-through and there's a steam room in the male changing rooms.
    • Nuffield Health Moorgate, really modern and clean feeling. The changing rooms, unfortunately, were pretty standard for this day and age, frosted glass showers. BUT they have a proper spa section - even better is the fact that they have separate spa sections for men and women. You're given a dressing gown/towel upon arrival, I wore shorts into the spa area not expecting it to be mostly full of naked guys, so off they came! I then spent the next few hours in and out of the sauna and steam room with a few different guys! The 'spa room' has a sauna, steam room, plunge pool, sun loungers and two showers with curtains that mostly stayed open. Lots of potential for showing off, and fun with other guys!
    • Nuffield Health Moorgate No jacuzzi - sauna, steam room, two showers and a plunge pool. Yes, men-only sauna, steam and plunge. The spa area isn't in the male changing room but is male-only.
  • Oasis Sports Centre Fully open showers in the pool changing rooms here. Loads of nudity. Also quite friendly - another guy started chatting to me. They also have a nice mixed sauna outside that looks over the outdoor pool. Recommended!
  • Pancras Square Better swimming pool has 3 open showers next to the closed ones, a very small place, not hidden, unfortunately, however, the place is very cruisy at times despite is on a sort of corridor way.
  • Phoenix Sports Centre and Janet Adeoke Pool The sports centre has shower cubicles, but the pool has a nice open shower room just for the boys.
  • Pineapple Dance Studios, Covent Garden - showers in the men's changing rooms are completely open showers and open to the rest of the changing room... the only hooks provided are along the far wall meaning nobody can even have the option of covering up. I imagine this would be busy at peak class times. There is a small fee to get in (I think £2) but as long as you say a class which is on the timetable you'll be able to go down to the basement and get a look at them.
  • Poplar Baths - pool changing rooms - men only - a row of open showers and a row of cubicle opposite.
  • Porchester Hall - Steam baths, hot rooms and sauna with cold plunge you can use naked. Steep for what you get at £28 quid or thereabouts, membership available. Separate gym and pool at standard prices and separate entrance to steam. Both of these have open shower rooms that can get sociable.
  • Pure gym Aldgate "frozen" glass on 3 sides You can see everything. cool set up with the semi-transparent stalls
  • Queen mother sports centre - Everyone Active - sauna on Tuesday - men-only session 9am -2pm. you dont need to wear anything in the sauna during the men-only session. Some guys go completely naked others drop their towels whilst in the steam room or sauna. There are also hot recliner benches.
  • Queensbridge Sports & Community Centre: very small changing room with 2 open showers and 1 cubicle
  • Ringside Boxing Gym - Bow - Open showers in the changing area. They are also available for filmmakers who use communal shower scenes.
  • Rios http://www.rios.co.uk/ is a naturist spa in Kentish Town where you'll see plenty... it's always mixed so there's boobs as well as balls. The waitress staff there are always topless too It's compulsory nude 18:00-00:00 Mon-Weds and weds evening is always really busy... guys are normally naked there but girls sometimes cover up when it's not a fully nude time. Friday evening is crazy though often lots of girls in various states of sexy wet lingerie, Sat evening is couples only until midnight but going in at midnight can be fun They have several relaxation rooms too....I can vouch for Rios, had many a fun night in there! Would love to have a few mates to head along to there or any other naked hang out places with. Anyone keen? It varies obviously... Weds / Fri or Saturday are worth a punt IMO... if it's shit then just leave or enjoy the spa side of it. Go with zero expectation of getting anything and just enjoy the spa and you'll be fine. nude spa with relaxation rooms that you can lock so you get everything going on in there. Have been sat next to 3 couples fucking in the jacuzzi, guys getting sucked in the showers, sensual massages in the steam rooms, all goes on here haha. That said go with no expectation as there's no pressure for anyone to ever play or get involved with you.
  • Sobel Sports centre, Finsbury Park. Better. Gym and sauna. Open showers in gym change. Lock-ups in the sauna.
  • Holloway Road - Better - small open shower room, round the corner from Holloway tube.
  • Southbury leisure centre, north London, has a communal shower. The door is labelled men's toilets but there is only one cubicle in there and 3 showers. Guys regularly use it and shower naked together.
  • St George's Leisure Centre, Wapping - Better - Open showers. well used in the evenings
  • Stratford Better Gym East Village, Stratford - Five open showers heads and one cubicle. Apparently well used.
  • Swiss Cottage Better - Open showers in the pool changing area. Open and private showers upstairs in the gym changing room.
  • Tooting leisure centre. Two sets of changing rooms - both with open showers - one set for dry changing and the other for swimming.
  • Wimbledon Leisure Centre and spa has cubicle showers for the gym and 4 showers (2 next to each other facing another 2) with open fronts but sides in the swimming pool changing room. Been quiet whenever I’ve been.
  • York hall - "Better" - Swimming pool is also good with lots on show but its small!
    • Once upon a time, before Better / GLL vandalised the place, the basement steam baths was a pleasure palace of oiled abs and soapy nads. Many a man was discretely massaged ("want a rub mate?") to within a gnat's crochet of cumming, and some well beyond that. We still remember and miss you - York Hall RIP !
International Section
  • Geneva, Switzerland - the public steam room and sauna by the lake is mixed, and only American tourists wear bathing suits.
Ecclesiastical Section
  • Finnish sauna in a church basement Canada Water / Rotherhithe the heat means that you want to be fully naked. It almost burns.
Community Resources

Teabagseagull

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I had a great visit to Oasis sports centre this evening. Finished my workout and headed to the wet side changing at about 6:15. It was really busy. There were several naked guys walking around the changing room and the showers were full, with guys queueing up to use them as well. One guy was wearing his swim shorts in the shower but everyone else was naked. There were a couple of quite well endowed guys in there, and I started to get undressed at my locker while taking lingering looks into the showers to check out the cocks. And then I noticed a guy with a beard in the back corner of the shower who had quite simply the biggest penis I've ever seen in real life. My pulse quickened as I got naked and headed to the showers for a closer look.

He possibly had a bit of a semi, but nothing more than that. It was hanging down and swinging slightly as he showered, beautifully thick with a loose foreskin covering the massive helmet. He was taking his time in the shower, turning occassionally to face the wall but mostly standing facing out, proudly displaying his vast sausage to anyone who wanted to look. And most people couldn't take their eyes of him. He eventually finished showering and then stood just inside the shower area drying himself, facing outwards again, showing off to the rest of the changing room. He then took about 10 minutes to get changed, not bothering to put a towel around himself at all - facing the door so that anyone coming into the changing room was greeted with a mouth watering eyeful of his meaty, dangling fuck pole. He was deliberately giving everyone a show and I think probably liked the feeling of eyes being on him. He put his t shirt on first, leaving his cock flopping about as long as possible. He eventually squeezed that donkey cock commando into a pair of shorts and left fairly quickly after that.

I'd love to watch him struggle to get that beast cock into a delicate little hole. If he's not on here, he definitely should be. I'm going to have to make plenty more trips to Oasis in the next few weeks to try to see him again.

Blackrod45

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Was in Fitness First Gym Strand/Covent Garden yesterday. What an amazing time I had!!!!
From the moment I got there from start to finish, in the sauna and showers, so much cock action. My best moment was when a fellow black guy came in after about 6 guys were already in the sauna... looked around and managed to squeeze into a seat. I noticed quite a sizable bulge under his towel. He went to wipe his face and BANG! There was at least 10 inch of erect cock staring everyone in the face. At that point, everyone in the sauna began beating their cocks... well I had to go one further and wrap that thing round my lips, he began moaning and verbally expressing his enjoyment with the words " oh fuck" every chance he got. My jaw got tired and some other guy took over and in seconds he busted a nut inside his mouth. Hot hot hot experience. Had a great week to be fair

John McWilliam

Cherished Member
Media
Just went to Fitness First Stand (Covent Garden) to check out showers & sauna. Visited 3.30-4.30pm Sunday (closes 5pm on Sundays)

The sauna is indeed located in the men's changing room, so men-only and pretty perfectly located: tucked away from the changing room, at the end of a row of showers. The showers are unfortunately not open, but have frosted/translucent glass on all sides, and also face each other, so you could leave doors open and look across.

In terms of what I got up to:
I went into the sauna, sat on an upper bench. There were already 3 or 4 guys there, all fairly good looking - one guy in particular was ripped, massive chest. I got the impression I might have interrupted something, so I tested things by spreading my legs to open my towel so my cock was visible to anyone who looked. I got plenty of glances, which I returned. Being stared at also turned me on, so i was rock hard in a minute, and this was clearly visible to anyone who looked. The guy with the big chest pressed his towel tight against his groin so the outline of his hard cock was clearly visible. Another guy positioned himself so he could flash his hard cock at me and only I could see.

Within 5 or 10 minutes (and some tentative looks/grabs of cock under towels), we were all stroking in the open. The guy with the big chest reached over and started stroking me, meanwhile the two guys on the opposite bench were stroking each other while looking at us. Soon enough we were all rubbing each other's bodies: chests, nipples, cocks, balls, even some reaching under to tease assholes as we stroked (felt incredible). We punctuated this with breaks in the cold showers to keep cool, and covered up whenever anyone new came in - but then got back to wanking. Eventually most of us came and went our separate ways.

I suspect this sauna gets a lot of this kind of action - particularly on weekends. Will definitely be returning!

snoopyuk

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Went into Marshall in the afternoon, ran rather late (20') for the booking slot. A cool blue eye handsome 20s dude was packing up, ready to leave. I went to urinal, noticed he was glancing at my d***, he then stepped in by the mirror, pretended washing his hands. I finished, washed my hands at the basin next to him. He gave me "that look" and touched his crotch. So did I, he then went down on his knees and sucked me for a few minutes, he then signalled moving into one of the dry changing cubicle.

He blowed me for a good 7-8 mins and swallowed my 2-day load. Such a relief before a gym session:laughing:. Before leaving, he said "See you around". He is obviously new to Marshall. One more added to my "bookmarks" :p

sergi

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Hi, thanks for the positive feedback - here's an update with a few fixes. I'll try to do an update every month or so in future if needed.

NB : None of the entries has been updated to reflect the current covid situation.
  • List compiled from contributions to this LPSG discussion over the last year or so
    • Cyclebeat dropped due to cubicalization
  • Some extras in the International section I can totally recommend.
    • Munich, Germany - Deutsche Eicher (Best gay sauna in the world (IMHO)) added
    • Munich, Germany - Müller'sches Volksbad (within walking distance of the Deutcher Eicher) added
  • List of community resources
    • Tumblr: Shower Specialist London now has a link to this list pinned to the top of entries.
    • World map of open shower locations added
If you find things have changed, new locations or additional resources please add at the appropriate place and repost the entire list.

Sergi

Recommended
  • Oasis Sports Centre - Better - Fully open showers off of the pool changing room. Loads of nudity, friendly and cruisey.
    • Gay swim and martial arts groups meet up here.
    • Small, mixed sauna outside that looks over the outdoor pool.
    • Sun terrace above the indoor pool. Stairs from outdoor poolside.
    • The outdoor pool is heated but don't go in a thunderstorm as they close the pool for safety reasons.
    • Additional dry side cubical showers near the gym (it's a convoluted route: try google maps or ask a passing queen).
    • In addition to membership, you can just turn up and pay (too much) for a swim.
    • Remember some 20p for the locker. Towel hire available (but they do run out so best bring your own)
    • Can be very busy & sociable - User discretion advised.
Open shower venues in (kind of) alphabetical order
  1. Archway Leisure Centre (Better Gyms) has open showers in the pool area. Nice big room -- good setup. They also have Men only steam/sauna sessions on Monday and Wednesday.
  2. Bacon College Sports centre
  3. Brixton Rec. Shower room off locker room, 8 showerheads. Cubical down the other end. Brixton Leisure Centre has standard communal showers in the pool changing rooms. Basically, a square with a load of showerheads just off the main changing area
  4. Brockwell and Tooting Lidos both have very cosy open shower layout
  5. Charlton Lido & Lifestyle Club - Open showers in both the men's dryside and men's pool changing rooms
  6. Chelsea Sports Centre an interesting shower room made up of about 4 or 5 showers heads pretty close together on the wall (completely open), a couple of shower cubicles, and one space that looks like it's a disabled spot with a curtain that can be drawn.
  7. CitySport (the gym for City University London) has a small open shower room. The gym isn't that nice, though, and it's a tenner for one-off entry which seems a bit steep.
  8. Clissold Leisure Centre: Fitness centre male changing room (on the first floor) has 8 open showers
  9. Colombo Centre - Colombo Sports Centre in Waterloo has open showers in the ground floor changing rooms by the studios.
  10. Croydon The Gym recall they had open showers when I visited.
  11. Crystal Palace National Sports Centre has cubicles in the pool changing rooms, but many guys shower with the door open
  12. Chelsea Sports Centre Edmonton leisure dry side showers are very open to the changing room..best time to go is after 6 pm as the changing room is not very big, and full of shouting school kids before 6 pm. Chelsea Sports Centre This one has one or two shower cubicles, mostly open showers, and one disabled shower with a curtain, all in the same wet section just off the changing area. In fact, you can see into the showers while you change. Quite a friendly place.
  13. Elephant & Castle LSBU gym - you can get a day pass on pay as you gym. VERY open. Prob best to go early (pre-work showers)
  14. Finsbury Leisure Centre has an open shower room with 10 or so shower heads in a square. Only has fitness classes, squash courts and 5 a side football pitches. Time it right with football matches finishing and some guys may shower.
  15. Fitness First (Strand, Queen Victoria Street, Liverpool Street Station, Oxford Circus, and all the city gyms). These are male-only saunas as they’re in the changing rooms
  16. Fitness First underneath London Bridge (North of the river) it has a great set up of open showers and a tiny sauna in the men's changing rooms
  17. Flaxman Sports Centre - Open showers
  18. Geraldine Mary Harmsworth Park (near Imperial War Museum) - *FREE* (no membership/fee/registration - just walk in) basic leisure centre complex (changing rooms & communal showers) with basic outdoor gym and tennis/football courts. they have 5 aside on some nights so you'll get two teams in the showers after they've finished their game.I think the football leagues run on Tuesday and Wednesday evenings. totally free to use, think there are 5 heads per set of showers when it's busy they open two sets. closes at 8. Geraldine Mary Harmsworth Sports Facility | Football | Everyone Active tues/weds 6-8 were busy due to 5 a side football... maybe google to find match times... totally free showers and lockers just walk in.
  19. GymBox Bank lot of nudity in that locker room. Guys will queue naked for the showers at busier times. Lots of guys using the mirrors with nothing on. men's saunas. In my experience, there was a fair amount of action in the Gymbox clubs across London. I had quite a bit in the one in Westfield, Shepherds Bush.
  20. Hammersmith Better, its a friendly gym. Sauna but not many go naked
  21. Hammersmith Fitness & Squash Centre This one has three cubicle showers and three open showers all in the same room. It also has a tiny sauna in the men's changing room. However, the type of guys that go here seem uncomfortable with nudity. I've been a couple of times and there's a lot of showering in the cubicles while wearing underwear etc.. At Hammersmith, I realised that although there are 3 shower heads in the open section, one is cold so if you get anyone showering with you, they end up right next to you Especially if all the cubicles are empty and someone chooses to shower naked with you, pretty much in your personal space.
  22. Hendon Leisure Centre - Mixture of open showers and cubiclesHorizons near Brixton Three shower cubicles with slightly transparent curtains (to use if you want ) Also the sauna and steam room are mixed.
  23. Iron Monger Pool- Better Open and Private showers in the pool area. Private showers in the spa/sauna / steam area.
  24. Kensington Leisure Centre. 5 open showers, plus probably 5 cubicles on the other side of the room.
  25. Kentish Town Better - Open showers in the pool changing room. Showered in men's wet area open showers.
  26. King's Hall Leisure Centre - Open showers (reportedly)
  27. London South Bank University - Academy of Sport. Showers are communal with towel hooks at the entrance. London Southbank uni showers are amazing. Proper old school. Potentially interesting horseshoe layout but very few punters.
  28. Manor gyms have open showers......they have branches in Vauxhall, Oxford Circus and Victoria,
  29. Marshall St Leisure - Soho - just off Carnaby st. 2 sets of open showers - Gym and pool. You can walk freely between them. Also a textile spa area accessed from gym changing area.
  30. Muscle bull Gym, Bermondsey - Open shower room, small sauna. Friendly gym in some railway arches.
  31. North London YMCA gym - Hussle- small gym with open shower room and VERY small sauna. OK when it was £5, 8 quid too much.
  32. Nuffield Health Battersea - Open showers with steam, sauna and hot tub in male changing area. Try out passes available. Plan your journey before hand.
  33. Nuffield Health Bloomsbury one, not as nice as Moorgate, a bit run down and tired but still nicer than your average gym! They had a sauna in the mens changing room which no surprises meant guys either naked or with just towels loosely covering them. A lot of well hung men in the changing rooms, lots of well placed mirrors meaning you can pretty much get a good view of the whole changing room from certain points. Again, lots of potential for showing off ! Showers again were frosted.Nuffield Health Crawley (the non-central one - I forget the name) the shower cubicles are literally see through and there's a steam room in the male changing rooms.
  34. Nuffield Health Moorgate, really modern and clean feeling. The changing rooms unfortunately were pretty standard for this day and age, frosted glass showers. BUT they have a proper spa section - even better is the fact that they have separate spa sections for men and women. You're given a dressing gown/towel upon arrival, I wore shorts into the spa area not expecting it to be mostly full of naked guys, so off they came! I then spent the next few hours in and out of the sauna and steam room with a few different guys! The 'spa room' has a sauna, steam room, plunge pool, sun loungers and two showers with curtains that mostly stayed open. Lots of potential for showing off, and fun with other guys!
  35. Nuffield Health Moorgate No jacuzzi - sauna, steam room, two showers and a plunge pool. Yes men only sauna, steam and plunge. The spa area isn't in the male changing room but is male only.
  36. Oasis Sports Centre Fully open showers in the pool changing rooms here. Loads of nudity. Also quite friendly - another guy started chatting to me. They also have a nice mixed sauna outside that looks over the outdoor pool. Recommended!
  37. Pancras Square Better swimming pool has 3 open showers next to the closed ones, a very small place, not hidden, unfortunately, however, the place is very cruisy at times despite is on a sort of corridor way.
  38. Phoenix Sports Centre and Janet Adeoke Pool The sports centre has shower cubicles, but the pool has a nice open shower room just for the boys.
  39. Pineapple Dance Studios, Covent Garden - showers in the men's changing rooms are completely open showers and open to the rest of the changing room... the only hooks provided are along the far wall meaning nobody can even have the option of covering up. I imagine this would be busy at peak class times. There is a small fee to get in (I think £2) but as long as you say a class which is on the timetable you'll be able to go down to the basement and get a look at them.
  40. Poplar Baths - pool changing rooms - men only - a row of open showers and a row of cubicle opposite.
  41. Porchester Hall - Steam baths, hot rooms and sauna with cold plunge you can use naked. Steep for what you get at £28 quid or thereabouts, membership available. Separate gym and pool at standard prices and separate entrance to steam. Both of these have open shower rooms that can get sociable.
  42. Pure gym Aldgate "frozen" glass on 3 sides You can see everything. cool set up with the semi-transparent stalls
  43. Queen mother sports centre - Everyone Active - sauna on Tuesday - men-only session 9 am -2 pm. you don't need to wear anything in the sauna during the men-only session. Some guys go completely naked others drop their towels whilst in the steam room or sauna. There are also hot recliner benches.
  44. Queensbridge Sports & Community Centre: very small changing room with 2 open showers and 1 cubicle
  45. Ringside Boxing Gym - Bow - Open showers in the changing area. They are also available for filmmakers who use communal shower scenes.
  46. Rios http://www.rios.co.uk/ is a naturist spa in Kentish Town where you'll see plenty... it's always mixed so there's boobs as well as balls. The waitress staff there are always topless too It's compulsory nude 18:00-00:00 Mon-Weds and weds evening is always really busy... guys are normally naked there but girls sometimes cover up when it's not a fully nude time. Friday evening is crazy though often lots of girls in various states of sexy wet lingerie, Sat evening is couples only until midnight but going in at midnight can be fun They have several relaxation rooms too....I can vouch for Rios, had many a fun night in there! Would love to have a few mates to head along to there or any other naked hang out places with. Is anyone keen? It varies obviously... Weds / Fri or Saturday are worth a punt IMO... if it's shit then just leave or enjoy the spa side of it. Go with zero expectation of getting anything and just enjoy the spa and you'll be fine. nude spa with relaxation rooms that you can lock so you get everything going on in there. Have been sat next to 3 couples fucking in the jacuzzi, guys getting sucked in the showers, sensual massages in the steam rooms, all goes on here haha. That said go with no expectation as there's no pressure for anyone to ever play or get involved with you.
  47. Sobel Sports centre, Finsbury Park. Better. Gym and sauna. Open showers in gym change. Lock-ups in the sauna.
  48. Holloway Road - Better - small open shower room, round the corner from Holloway tube.
  49. Southbury leisure centre, north London, has a communal shower. The door is labelled men's toilets but there is only one cubicle in there and 3 showers. Guys regularly use it and shower naked together.
  50. St George's Leisure Centre, Wapping - Better - Open showers. well used in the evenings
  51. Stratford Better Gym East Village, Stratford - Five open showers heads and one cubicle. Apparently well used.
  52. Swiss Cottage Better - Open showers in the pool changing area. Open and private showers upstairs in the gym changing room.
  53. Tooting leisure centre. Two sets of changing rooms - both with open showers - one set for dry changing and the other for swimming.
  54. Wimbledon Leisure Centre and spa has cubicle showers for the gym and 4 showers (2 next to each other facing another 2) with open fronts but sides in the swimming pool changing room. Been quiet whenever I’ve been.
  55. York hall - "Better" - Swimming pool is also good with lots on show but its small!
Once upon a time, before Better / GLL vandalised the place, the basement steam baths was a pleasure palace of oiled abs and soapy nads. Many a man was discretely massaged ("want a rub mate?") to within a gnat's crochet of cumming, and some well beyond that. We still remember and miss you - York Hall RIP!
Ecclesiastical Section
  • Finnish sauna in a church basement Canada Water / Rotherhithe the heat means that you want to be fully naked. It almost burns.
International Section
  • Geneva, Switzerland - the public steam room and sauna by the lake is mixed, and only American tourists wear bathing suits.
  • Munich, Germany - Deutsche Eicher - the best gay sauna/hotel/restaurant in the world (IMHO) Sauna/ Within walking distance of the Volksbad (next entry)
  • Munich, Germany - Müller'sches Volksbad, Large warm pool under a dome, poolside showers, cold plunge, hot rooms, steam room with a fountain & shower, very small sauna (for Germany), 2 beautiful swimming pools - don't even think of wearing any swimming togs except in the swimming pools. Also amazingly Bavarian decorated individual changing rooms with bed for post-sauna 'snooze' available for a few extra Euro. A local guy was able to help me (very discretely) enjoy this feature :)
Community Resources

Meatn2veg

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Not London - granted - but if anyone is up north, there's a rugby club in Yorkshire that now opens its gym to the public on non match/training days. Full access to the changing room and showers is included in the fee. And, being an establishment for rugby blokes, no surprise the showers are 100% communal. This be where you would shower after your work out:

RRFC.jpeg

flipflok

Cherished Member
Account Deletion Pending
Media
I was at Oasis late last Sat - was pretty hungover and just wanted a swim. was showering and noticed a guy come in about 20 mins before closing: handsome, fit, toned, probably mid 40s. He gets quickly to showering and obviously he's there just to show off a Very Big Penis. Really big soft one, perfectly shaved and a floppy swinger. Me and the guy next to me clocked him instantly. He regularly spun his hips side to side so his dick flopped about. Exactly what my hangover needed tbh. Even better that all he came in for was to get naked and swing his big soft dick around.

gwat

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Was in central London last week with my family to see a theatre show. Had some time to kill during the day so took my younger brother to Oasis as it wasn’t far away from the hotel.

I wasn’t sure how he would find the changing rooms, as he’s a teenager, but I have to say it was a really positive and relaxed experience so props to everyone that was present that day. It was like a step back in time seeing so many males of all ages being completely open and unguarded about their bodies.

I had visited Oasis a few times before but this was by far the busiest I had seen it. After our swim, I went straight to the showers. I didn’t realise at the time, but my brother said he felt very nervous at first, as he’d never been in communal showers before, which I suppose is not that surprising these days. He said he was going to keep his trunks on, but there were 5 of us already in the showers and nobody had trunks on so he just went for it. However, he said that he felt “ready for anything” afterwards which I thought was a great way to put it!

It was also really good for him to see some bodies similar to his, and some different. For example, I had no idea that he kept it clean shaven downstairs, but when he joined the showers, he could see that I did too, as well as a few other guys.

As we neared the end of our showers, it was literally full of- every shower head had someone using it!

Not only is it a great place to visit for your own fitness, but I strongly feel that communal showers play a hugely important role in giving men body confidence and opportunities to bond in a completely safe and equal setting. There’s a reason sports teams with huge finances still use them. Long live the communal shower!

cfparis06

Sexy Member
Media
How was it?
My fiancé and I went to New Docklands last night (Sunday evening session; the whole day is men-only but you have to book a slot).

PSA’s: towel rental is £3.50, so bring your own (also, if your waist is >32” those towels ain’t gonna work). Locker rental is £10 (refunded), so bring cash.

It took some getting used to for sure, but in the end we really enjoyed ourselves. Upstairs is a café-cum-lounge. There were old East Londoners discussing whether Rishi Sunak is a Muslim or a Hindu, to give you a sense of the atmosphere. That nearly put us off…

Downstairs is a communal area with five showerheads, some sinks, benches and mirrors. Lots of sitting about strategically adjusting towels and flashing cocks. A steam room, which was almost impossibly hot and very steamy. Then there is a sequence of three rooms separated by glass — this is a salient point for the cruiser — of increasing heat and humidity. The middle one was the most popular, and there was a massage table (or, a table on which massages were given), and guys — all visitors rather than staff — were giving each other rubdowns. There was a lovely daddy who seemed to be the mayor of the place, a good masseur and a bit of a hall-monitor. There’s also a cool plunge-pool and a “proper” banya via a lovely outdoor bit; a cedar room that’s very hot and has buckets for platza (oak-branch flagellation).

Now for the fun. There are man of all shapes and sizes, from tiny twinks to ball-bellied blokes. We enjoyed a few hairy cubs and some of the bear-daddies. One particular cub with a giant grower, and an Italian with a very thick dick and an intense but not insistent cruising gaze. He came and joined us in the hottest of the three glass rooms and rubbed himself and then gave my fiancé and me a squeeze. The cub followed us about, showing off his vast cock.

Finally, the cruisy boys were alone in the banya. Cub whipped it out and started jerking off. Fiancé whipped it out and started jerking off. Italian came up to me and pulled my cock out of my bathing suit (again, towel too small for this waist) and started jerking me off. Then fiancé to the cub and jerked him off while the cub groped his ass. Then the fiancé plopped me between the cub and the Italian for a bit of skiing (mmmmm so thick). No cum, but lots of fun.

colm84

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Unsure
Was in London week before last and visited oasis. One time in evening around 6 to 7. Other time between 8 and 9 before close.

Around 6 was very busy but obvious cruising going on. Too full on. Old guys just loitering around benchs near showers and looking in.

The second time between 8 and 9 was better. Not as busy. Cruisers and creeps had gone. Just normal guys naked. Showered with a team of divers. They came in to the changing room after their session in thier wet suits. Took them off and showered naked. Really nice guys. Chatting to each other completely naked for a good while in showers. All had nice bodies and one was hung. One of them checked me out a few times which was hot. Much prefer this type of behaviour than guys pulling themselves in the showers in front of other guys who are not there for that shit.

gwat

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Well I had a wild experience last night! I was using the gym at Long Lane JFC for the first time. I think its fairly new to payasugym, as it took a while to sign in and use the facilities. The gym is in the clubhouse and it was really quiet. Only one other woman used the gym the whole time I was there.

Then after my session, I went back to the team changing room, which is usually used by the squads that play there. As I started to get changed, around 7-8 sweaty lads around 17/18 years old came in. They all had different kits on, as they'd be training on the astro turf. Without any inhibition they whipped off their kits and went straight into the showers. One lad took off his football socks last so looked quite funny as he had a chat with a mate with nothing on except football socks.

I was planning on having a shower, so I had to wait for the first batch to have their showers. I scrolled through social media on my phone and drank some water, but the showers open out onto the changing area, so i glanced up every now and then to see them all washing and casually chatting. It was the first time I'd seen young British lads so comfortable like that. There was a great atmosphere and loads of banter.

Luckily, after the first few finished, I was able to get in and join. I was nervous at first, but then the others who had been waiting joined. It was also interesting to see that every single one of them had fully shaved pubes... Evidence that boys will always follow the trend!! A guy who looked like a coach also strolled in and was chatting to one of the players whilst he had just a t shirt on, and both seemed completely oblivious to his cock being out.