Gold
Media
Verification
View
A classic list! Plenty more to add such as:

Chelsea Sports Centre
Bacon college Sports centre
Geraldine Mary Harmsworth Sports Facility
I've used Bacon's a few times, but seem to always time it badly and not seen anyone in the showers. Is there a good time to shower?

James David

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
A classic list! Plenty more to add such as:

Chelsea Sports Centre
Bacon college Sports centre
Geraldine Mary Harmsworth Sports Facility

Also worth adding on:
London South Bank University - Academy of Sport
Showers are communal with towel hooks at the entrance.

Tooting Leisure Centre
Open showers in wet and dry side changing. Wet side also has some private changing cubicles though.

steamyman

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
So I went to Fitness First near Swan Lane the other day, it's not far from Monument Station, below the north side of London Bridge. It still has open showers, but with glass partitions on either side, though one at the end is open for all to see. No doors. I overheard one of the staff giving someone a tour that the showers had been refurbished about four months ago, so I think it's probably safe to say they won't be turned into cubicles anytime soon.

I even managed a sneaky photo...

Attachments

Olly Speedo

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Unsure
So I went to Fitness First near Swan Lane the other day, it's not far from Monument Station, below the north side of London Bridge. It still has open showers, but with glass partitions on either side, though one at the end is open for all to see. No doors. I overheard one of the staff giving someone a tour that the showers had been refurbished about four months ago, so I think it's probably safe to say they won't be turned into cubicles anytime soon.

That's great news, any fun?

steamyman

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I was the only one in the showers sadly. It was a weekday mid-morning, so the gym wasn't very busy. I suspect there are some nice sights as it's right in the city, so you'd get lots of suits dropping in for a session.

Olly Speedo

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Unsure
I was the only one in the showers sadly. It was a weekday mid-morning, so the gym wasn't very busy. I suspect there are some nice sights as it's right in the city, so you'd get lots of suits dropping in for a session.

I'm going to try it out on Friday so fingers crossed I will find some action. I reckon back left or right showers are the place to be

James David

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay

Do any of he other Fitness First around London have showers like this?

gwat

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response

These are lovely !

gwat

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Just sent some of my list to a LPSG member from Leeds.

Having looked back at the images, it was interesting to see this leisure centre has the showers overlooking the urinals. A great set up. IMG_7094.JPG

James David

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
KCL Sport at Waterloo has awful changing rooms. In dire need of a revamp, and all cubicles. London Bridge gym is very nice and nice changing rooms. Cubicles again though but quite an open changing room space.

Agree on KCL Waterloo. The changing rooms are bad and the showers are tiny cubicles where you can barely move.

gymboy89

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Reactions: HairyMuscle