Open showers in London - list of venues to show off

Alex_87

Sexy Member
Media
I will be in London visiting, I'm 29 fit Latino, I am looking for a gym partner (not sex) to check the straight boy out at the open gym showers after the workout :) .... I will be there June 13 and 14, send me a message ;)

Reactions: hostellover

Alex_87

Sexy Member
Media
Soho Gyms in Covent Garden have open showers (in fact the sauna overlooks them...!) and I have a feeling that there may be other Soho Gyms with similar. Don't know about any other swimming pools with open showers, though.

Think I've only been to one 'Better' gym but didn't use the changing rooms there.

So this gym has open showers no privacy right? Also does the guys go naked in the sauna? What is the crowd there? I'll be in London this week visiting... thank you...

Alex_87

Sexy Member
Media
The 'dry' side of Holborn Oasis has cubicles now. I have seen some guys in the 'wet' side change/shower but then go use the gym. I would be tempted to do the same....showering in communal showers is always preferable to cubicles.

I've also used Fitness First Strand - it's had a reputation for ages for fun in the sauna. It's very small but I've seen guys wank / suck in there and two guys in one shower cubicle too. It's a very gay gym.

Wait are you taking about oasis sport centre? I never seen a dry side...

gwat

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Well I had a wild experience last night! I was using the gym at Long Lane JFC for the first time. I think its fairly new to payasugym, as it took a while to sign in and use the facilities. The gym is in the clubhouse and it was really quiet. Only one other woman used the gym the whole time I was there.

Then after my session, I went back to the team changing room, which is usually used by the squads that play there. As I started to get changed, around 7-8 sweaty lads around 17/18 years old came in. They all had different kits on, as they'd be training on the astro turf. Without any inhibition they whipped off their kits and went straight into the showers. One lad took off his football socks last so looked quite funny as he had a chat with a mate with nothing on except football socks.

I was planning on having a shower, so I had to wait for the first batch to have their showers. I scrolled through social media on my phone and drank some water, but the showers open out onto the changing area, so i glanced up every now and then to see them all washing and casually chatting. It was the first time I'd seen young British lads so comfortable like that. There was a great atmosphere and loads of banter.

Luckily, after the first few finished, I was able to get in and join. I was nervous at first, but then the others who had been waiting joined. It was also interesting to see that every single one of them had fully shaved pubes... Evidence that boys will always follow the trend!! A guy who looked like a coach also strolled in and was chatting to one of the players whilst he had just a t shirt on, and both seemed completely oblivious to his cock being out.

YngTriGuy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Well I had a wild experience last night! I was using the gym at Long Lane JFC for the first time. I think its fairly new to payasugym, as it took a while to sign in and use the facilities. The gym is in the clubhouse and it was really quiet. Only one other woman used the gym the whole time I was there.

Then after my session, I went back to the team changing room, which is usually used by the squads that play there. As I started to get changed, around 7-8 sweaty lads around 17/18 years old came in. They all had different kits on, as they'd be training on the astro turf. Without any inhibition they whipped off their kits and went straight into the showers. One lad took off his football socks last so looked quite funny as he had a chat with a mate with nothing on except football socks.

I was planning on having a shower, so I had to wait for the first batch to have their showers. I scrolled through social media on my phone and drank some water, but the showers open out onto the changing area, so i glanced up every now and then to see them all washing and casually chatting. It was the first time I'd seen young British lads so comfortable like that. There was a great atmosphere and loads of banter.

Luckily, after the first few finished, I was able to get in and join. I was nervous at first, but then the others who had been waiting joined. It was also interesting to see that every single one of them had fully shaved pubes... Evidence that boys will always follow the trend!! A guy who looked like a coach also strolled in and was chatting to one of the players whilst he had just a t shirt on, and both seemed completely oblivious to his cock being out.

This is awesome.

Reactions: hostellover

hostellover

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Soho Gyms in Covent Garden have open showers (in fact the sauna overlooks them...!) and I have a feeling that there may be other Soho Gyms with similar. Don't know about any other swimming pools with open showers, though.

Think I've only been to one 'Better' gym but didn't use the changing rooms there.

What is the address? Im not sure haha