Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
Are there many places to show-off in Manchester? Not interested in the gay saunas in town.

The Sugden Sports Centre on Oxford Road has open showers (but the changing facilities are being renovated right now, this might change).

Bannatynes on Chepstow St has a male only sauna in the changing rooms which is a great place to hang out. It also faces the shower entrance so you get to see a lot of guys coming in and out nude.

I’ve heard that Pure Gym Debdale also has open showers but I’ve never been.

dave_001

Admired Member
Cammer
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Are there many places to show-off in Manchester? Not interested in the gay saunas in town.

The Sugden Sports Centre on Oxford Road has open showers (but the changing facilities are being renovated right now, this might change).

Bannatynes on Chepstow St has a male only sauna in the changing rooms which is a great place to hang out. It also faces the shower entrance so you get to see a lot of guys coming in and out nude.

pure gym debdale is cubicles

jamie1985

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Went to the y in Castlefield and there is open showers there. Had one myself with a few others who had a nude shower too. Some young some older. Saw a few from the gym when I had a workout have a naked shower. Seemed normal to have their uncut cocks out

I keep meaning to try that place. I’ll deffo try and get down there soon now.

RachSmi

Loved Member
Media

Sugden is still open showers after the renovation

Reactions: ES95 and Renegade83

jamie1985

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
When’s usually best at the Y club? Evenings?
Jesus Christ mate, you’ll scare everyone off in those open showers with that beast pal!

(I’ll have to make sure I visit the same time too!)

N

nikeyboi90

No one cares about the nudity. Although I feel like I had this older man stare at me and was conveniently there when I grabbed a shower
I had that too. This old guy came to the shower right next to me and was looking at my cock the whole time