Matthew

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Sorcerer said:
I always wonder about the guys getting fisted, double fisted and sodomized by everything in the room.
Don't forget the dwarf heads.

Shelby

Experimental Member
Media
I've seen that shit on the internet where assholes stay open after the cock comes out. I always wondered if that could become permanent. And if it did would you have to wear some kind of anal tampon or kotex or would the turds just fall out of your ass?

GoneA

Sexy Member
Media
Shelby said:
I've seen that shit on the internet where assholes stay open after the cock comes out. I always wondered if that could become permanent. And if it did would you have to wear some kind of anal tampon or kotex or would the turds just fall out of your ass?

my goodness.

MYDEEPTHROAT

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Shelby said:

Yes, some of the pictures on the net can be pretty extreme :yikes:

But in normal sexual relations, when someone is getting Fucked by someone, however large, within their own species, those 'relaxed' muscles go back to normal fairly quickly :cool:

Even after years of enjoying anal sex ... I still wake up each morning feeling TIGHT as if untouched by some rather LARGE ENDOWMENTS!!!

Its just glow on all 4 cheeks that gives me away :slomo:

Jamtart

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Sorcerer said:
I always wonder about the guys getting fisted, double fisted and sodomized by everything in the room.

Well, it might not be to your tastes, but they're probably having fun :)

Personally, i've been into fisting for about 3 years now. Tend to play with a relatively closed circle of buddies whom I know well, as well as with my partner. I can do the whole box of tricks, but also love good old vanilla, conventional fucking :smile: .

It's like ice cream, I might like mint chocolate chip, you might not, but almost *everyone* likes vanilla. :cool:

Shelby

Experimental Member
Media
Shelby said:

Nobody laughed? I thought that was pretty good stuff.

Tough room.