Openly Massaging Cock

Omegaman

Sexy Member
Media
:beer: This happen tonite. I went over my brother-in-law house to pick up a camcorder. He said let hang out a bit and offer a beer not the first time. He have on a black basketball short and while we were watch reply of MTV Awards and surfing he massage his cock. I know he always do this guess it, a habit. I don't mind it could be nake for my sake, but I just can't massage my cock in public even if this hanging with boyz. I itch is something else that need attention. Around women would not think of it or else want to show. I know we are just been men when we get together. Do anyone get the courage just to massage as need with guys just hanging out, or you have the same habit. I heard his Dad his huge, but I don't think he is. Maybe wrong. :shrug:

bareamigo

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Hey Omegaman, I'll bet it's more than just "habit". I'd say with reasonable certainty that he's rubbin his cock for your benefit. I can tell you from personal experience that I only massage my meat when i want someone to notice it.

I'll bet you're hung and he knows it. He's just tryin to show you what a stud he is--perhaps a little insecure because of your big salami.

Gabe

bigeight_98

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Originally posted by Omegaman@Sep 10 2005, 12:31 AM
:beer: This happen tonite. I went over my brother-in-law house to pick up a camcorder. He said let hang out a bit and offer a beer not the first time. He have on a black basketball short and while we were watch reply of MTV Awards and surfing he massage his cock. I know he always do this guess it, a habit. I don't mind it could be nake for my sake, but I just can't massage my cock in public even if this hanging with boyz. I itch is something else that need attention. Around women would not think of it or else want to show. I know we are just been men when we get together. Do anyone get the courage just to massage as need with guys just hanging out, or you have the same habit. I heard his Dad his huge, but I don't think he is. Maybe wrong. :shrug:
[post=341982]Quoted post[/post]​

Dude, he wants you. I've been in that situation before, and guys don't do that unless they are interested. That's the only way he can think of to break the ice. It's like a little dance (assuming you're interested). If it happens again, make some kind of comment (something like "Holy shit, dude, how big is that thing?), and keep the conversation going in that vein, and his shorts will be off in no time flat.

Alley Blue

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Originally posted by Omegaman@Sep 10 2005, 07:31 AM

That was quite a read.....where gonna get you hooked on phonics Omegaman :p

Back to the topic at hand...
From what I could make out I would'nt be so quick to say he's looking for some action. If he's your *brother in law*, what would make him come to the conclusion that you would even be interested in fooling around to begin with? Normally if a guy is going to be so bold as to start "playing with himself" right in front of another guy (unless he's drunk or something), there would have to of been some sort of prior "hint" being thrown at him, from you, telling him that this is a turn on for you not a turn off.

I've known alot of guys who simply have no decorum, and would half way pull out there dick inorder to scracth it.....regardless of who's around....maybe he's just one of those guys.... :shrug:

B_Hung Muscle

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Originally posted by alleyblu+Sep 11 2005, 02:05 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(alleyblu &#064; Sep 11 2005, 02:05 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-Omegaman@Sep 10 2005, 07:31 AM
:beer:  This happen tonite.  I went over my brother-in-law house to pick up a camcorder.  He said let hang out a bit and offer a beer not the first time.  He have on a black basketball short and while we were watch reply of MTV Awards and surfing he massage his cock.  I know he always do this guess it, a habit.  I don&#39;t mind it could be nake for my sake, but I just can&#39;t massage my cock in public even if this hanging with boyz.  I itch is something else that need attention. Around women would not think of it or else want to show.  I know we are just been men when we get together.  Do anyone get the courage just to massage as need with guys just hanging out, or you have the same habit.  I heard his Dad his huge, but I don&#39;t think he is.  Maybe wrong. :shrug:

From what I could make out I would&#39;nt be so quick to say he&#39;s looking for some action. If he&#39;s your *brother in law*, what would make him come to the conclusion that you would even be interested in fooling around to begin with? Normally if a guy is going to be so bold as to start "playing with himself" right in front of another guy (unless he&#39;s drunk or something), there would have to of been some sort of prior "hint" being thrown at him, from you, telling him that this is a turn on for you not a turn off.

I&#39;ve known alot of guys who simply have no decorum, and would half way pull out there dick inorder to scracth it.....regardless of who&#39;s around....maybe he&#39;s just one of those guys.... :shrug:
[post=342335]Quoted post[/post]​
[/b][/quote]

Best not to throw stones about phonics, alley: "where gonna get you"? I think you mean "we&#39;re gonna get you." I wish we would leave the grammar lessons out of threads. They&#39;re more irritating than the mistakes. That whole pedantic obnoxious thread in meet and greet about masTURbate is more than enough for a lifetime.

I agree with the above posters, omega, something&#39;s fishy about the constant rubbing. It seems like he wants to show or tell you something...

Alley Blue

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Originally posted by Hung Muscle@Sep 11 2005, 07:46 PM
Best not to throw stones about phonics, alley: "where gonna get you"? I think you mean "we&#39;re gonna get you." I wish we would leave the grammar lessons out of threads. They&#39;re more irritating than the mistakes. That whole pedantic obnoxious thread in meet and greet about masTURbate is more than enough for a lifetime.
[post=342345]Quoted post[/post]​

Ha&#33; :bigsmile:
That was by no means a grammar lesson nor even a stone throwing session, Hung Muscle, simply a passing thought as I was trying to understand his post and offer advice.

Not every comment made here is meant to be felt as an attack on the person posting.

steve319

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Touchy situation, Omegaman (if you&#39;ll pardon the pun).

This guy is either your wife&#39;s brother or your sister&#39;s husband, right? Sounds like a recipe for disaster if you consider doing anything sexual with him (just my opinon).

As for whether this means he&#39;s testing the waters or not, it&#39;s hard for me to say since I usually misread the signals from interested parties till it&#39;s too late (or to even say whether you&#39;d be open to the possibility). Either way, I think you know that there&#39;s massive potential here for really hurting someone you love and that, usually, it&#39;s not worth considering.

Good luck with this, Omega. :hi:

madame_zora

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Omegaman, I think there&#39;s a difference between scrathing an itch and massaging your cock. If he was doing that, he wanted you to notice. Bad situation, being family and all, it could get more complicated than what it&#39;s worth. If it were me, I think I&#39;d ignore it.

By the way, where are you from?

Alley Blue

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Originally posted by madame_zora@Sep 12 2005, 09:30 AM
Omegaman, I think there&#39;s a difference between scrathing an itch and massaging your cock.
[post=342498]Quoted post[/post]​

Good question, I was wondering this too.

Pene_Negro_Grande

Experimental Member
Media
If anything - it is inappropriate, especially if he is doing it and not interested in you (LOL)....I would feel very uncomfortable even if I probably liked the person....And I am not very good at hints - so I prefer if a person likes or wants me - to just say it....

Omegaman

Sexy Member
Media
Originally posted by alleyblu+Sep 11 2005, 02:05 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(alleyblu &#064; Sep 11 2005, 02:05 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-Omegaman@Sep 10 2005, 07:31 AM
:beer:  This happen tonite.  I went over my brother-in-law house to pick up a camcorder.  He said let hang out a bit and offer a beer not the first time.  He have on a black basketball short and while we were watch reply of MTV Awards and surfing he massage his cock.  I know he always do this guess it, a habit.  I don&#39;t mind it could be nake for my sake, but I just can&#39;t massage my cock in public even if this hanging with boyz.  I itch is something else that need attention. Around women would not think of it or else want to show.  I know we are just been men when we get together.  Do anyone get the courage just to massage as need with guys just hanging out, or you have the same habit.  I heard his Dad his huge, but I don&#39;t think he is.  Maybe wrong. :shrug:

From what I could make out I would&#39;nt be so quick to say he&#39;s looking for some action. If he&#39;s your *brother in law*, what would make him come to the conclusion that you would even be interested in fooling around to begin with? Normally if a guy is going to be so bold as to start "playing with himself" right in front of another guy (unless he&#39;s drunk or something), there would have to of been some sort of prior "hint" being thrown at him, from you, telling him that this is a turn on for you not a turn off.

I&#39;ve known alot of guys who simply have no decorum, and would half way pull out there dick inorder to scracth it.....regardless of who&#39;s around....maybe he&#39;s just one of those guys.... :shrug:
[post=342335]Quoted post[/post]​
[/b][/quote]

:mad: Alleyblu

This is not a english language or grammar class, let it go&#33; I am glad u A&#39;s your english class&#33; :spank: This is a open thread to express one self. ENOUGH SAID&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;

Omegaman

Sexy Member
Media
I just think its a habit from my brother-in-law. Its not a constant massage maybe 30 seconds. Does anyone experience this with other guy or family members?

Alley Blue

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Originally posted by Omegaman+Sep 13 2005, 08:06 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Omegaman &#064; Sep 13 2005, 08:06 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'>:mad: Alleyblu

This is not a english language or grammar class, let it go&#33;  I am glad u A&#39;s your english class&#33;  :spank: This is a open thread to express one self.    ENOUGH SAID&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;
[post=342753]Quoted post[/post]​
[/b]

Sorry Omegaman, I had no I idea your were hurt. That light hearted joke really was not an english lesson.....simply a light hearted joke. I mentioned before, not every statement posted here is an attack on the poster. I&#39;m by no means a shining example in the area of grammar, so there really was no motivation there to begin with.
As a newbie, please keep in mind, a poorly typed/phrased post carries the dangers of being easily misunderstood and misinterpreted, which I&#39;m sure none of us would want. This was the point I was trying to make in the form of a humorous joke.

<!--QuoteBegin-Omegaman
@Sep 13 2005, 08:11 AM
I just think its a habit from my brother-in-law.  Its not a constant massage maybe 30 seconds.  Does anyone experience this with other guy or family members?
[post=342755]Quoted post[/post]​
[/quote]

Is it a scratch rather than a massage?

Doc

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
He clearly said it was a scratch and he cleary distinguishes the differences. What isn&#39;t clear is what kind of man his brother in law is, if he has tendencies or not, if he is married or not, if he has a prior history of being attracted to Omegaman. Otherwise he could be coming on, or could simply be a realy weird guy.

From my point of view, I&#39;ve had some weird friends who weren&#39;t gay and some cool friends that were. And honestly I think the weird ones were more. There are alot of straight guys out there that might have tendencies and don&#39;t want anything but might find strange ways of expressing themselves without crossing the line. Watch out. Because those are the guys that will be the aggressive homophobes. Just play it safe and avoid his actions, he is your brother in law anyway.

Alley Blue

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Originally posted by Omegaman+Sep 10 2005, 07:31 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Omegaman &#064; Sep 10 2005, 07:31 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'>Awards and surfing he massage his cock.
[/b]

Originally posted by Omegaman@Sep 13 2005, 08:11 AM
Its not a constant massage maybe 30 seconds.

<!--QuoteBegin-Doc
@Sep 18 2005, 03:53 AM
He clearly said it was a scratch and he cleary distinguishes the differences.
[/quote]

I wouldn’t call this clarity. This is why we inquired for more details......

Doc

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Originally posted by Alley Blue+Sep 18 2005, 09:27 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Alley Blue &#064; Sep 18 2005, 09:27 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Awards and surfing he massage his cock.

<!--QuoteBegin-Doc

It&#39;s not really a big deal, but the man does know the difference, below is quoted from Omegamans first question.

I just can&#39;t massage my cock in public even if this hanging with boyz. I itch is something else that need attention
[post=344279]Quoted post[/post]​
[/b][/quote]

Alley Blue

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Originally posted by Doc+Sep 21 2005, 08:20 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Doc &#064; Sep 21 2005, 08:20 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Originally posted by Alley Blue@Sep 18 2005, 09:27 AM
Awards and surfing he massage his cock.

<!--QuoteBegin-Doc

It&#39;s not really a big deal, but the man does know the difference, below is quoted from Omegamans first question.

I just can&#39;t massage my cock in public even if this hanging with boyz. I itch is something else that need attention
[post=344279]Quoted post[/post]​
[post=345274]Quoted post[/post]​
[/b][/quote]

Doc, it looks like your quoting me .....although I never posted this.

To make a long story short, the original post in this thread is unclear....at least to me. But then again I could only speak for me.

singerboy

Experimental Member
Media
OPENLY&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33; LOL&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;