Operation: Cockover

roger_dodger

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Please don't hate me if this post turns ugly. I'm on some new sleeping medication for my insomnia and I feel extremely drunk right now, but I can still type pretty well and I can walk fine so without further or do...

I plan on having the biggest dick on this site Christmas Eve 2008

Itinerary

Tues - Official Measuring
Wed - research and development for personal set of PE plans
Thur - Last day for scheming, this is where I find corners to cut
*****Fry - Any Suggestions for something we could do Friday?

I need some community support for this one. But I would also like to get some competition.

Anyway I'm not officially starting until next Monday, so we have some time to plan this out. Bring on the feedback. And think of some good wagers we could bet.

I really hope I don't sound like I'm on drugs because this almost feels like I am as I reread this.

OK I'm spent

unabear09

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
you arent taking ambien by chance are you? when I take it, if I dont immediately fall asleep, it totally fucks me up....feel like i'm in a hypnotic drunken stupor....not a bad thing per sey.... good luck on your journey to a bigger cock!

roger_dodger

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Yes it is ambien. I took one and it didnt do shit so i took another and now i am just retarded. I dont haave any idea in the world why I wyped that thing above here. this is crazy

roger_dodger

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
well i got two different kinds. I got the ambien and ambien cr (time release)
well i took the ambien cr and it was taking to long to put me out so i took a regular ambien now they are both kicking my ass.

unabear09

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
lmao! yeah I can only take the ambien maybe once or twice a week at most. if I try and take it more than the once or twice a week, all it does is leave me in that drunken hypnotic state, which can be fun every once and awhile, but is a waste of money and potential sleep. Insomnia sucks, I have it too. I definately would not take any more ambein tonight, especially if you have plans to do much of anything in the am.

unabear09

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
yeah the CR doesn't really do me any good with getting to sleep, but it keeps me asleep when I finally do pass out.... the regulars are the ones I take to get to sleep

roger_dodger

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I've taken every fucking thing out there for insomnia. I've never been 100% Satisfied with a single one of them. I dont see why they cant make a badass pill that works. tahts all, one that just works.

unabear09

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I hear ya man... Have you ever tried taking melatonin? its the chemical in our bodies that make us sleepy? I went to my dr. today and mentioned that the ambien wasn't really working and that was what she said to do..... by the way you are cracking me up tonight!

roger_dodger

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I hear ya man... Have you ever tried taking melatonin? its the chemical in our bodies that make us sleepy? I went to my dr. today and mentioned that the ambien wasn't really working and that was what she said to do..... by the way you are cracking me up tonight!

I don't remember this thread. But now that I reread it all... I'm kind of embarrassed.