Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I put cuddle before sex, cos I love it when you cuddle supposingly innocently and it leads to sex.

actually I just like cuddles in general...with or without sex!!

LOTS of CUDDLES and LOTS of SEX!!!

D

deleted356736

I like cuddling with or without sex, it depends on the time and the mood. I feel my wife likes the romance of cuddling without sex necessarily following. Romance is important in a relationship in its own right.

fak_et

Experimental Member
Media
Where's the option for cuddling before and after? Depends on my mood really. Sometimes i like cuddling sometimes i just wanna get a fuck session in and nothin else. After, while im basking in the afterglow, i almost always want to hold my girl close

B_New End

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Cuddling before and after sex.

same. My ex was not a cuddler. Odd you didn't have this option, but anyways.

In reality, I can, and have cuddled w/o sex, but last time we tried, we cuddled for about 2 hours, and then it went from smoke to fire. All in all I think the whole thing lasted 4 hours.

What I mean, as others said, it is *hard* to cuddle, without havign sex, unless you are really tired or drunk.

B_ScottWilliamsonOC

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I am a very sexual person. To be honest most people probably are. But I am just as easily pleased with a good warm cuddle all night long. I am not possesive but do enjoy a willing partner wanting to hold me or me them and not feel like we need to give it up. As if it was a precurser to sex. In the end it is intimacy that is shared and that goes lots further than just sex.

So, what do you think?

Same here. Rather cuddle naked with my g/f all night versus a quickie and both of us falling asleep on opposite sides of the bed.

Women LOVE to be cuddled with. I also like to be cuddled