Opinion ladies, please :)

Discussion in 'Women's Issues' started by Imported, Apr 6, 2004.

1. Imported

Gold Member

Duo187: Theres a chica at my school, she always talks about my cock, no matter what the topic she brings up my cock. If she perhaps infatuated with it? Is there anyway for me to find out? I'm a chicken shit... and scared to ask her myself... is that the only way to find out?

2. Imported

Gold Member

melinda: [quote author=Duo187 link=board=women;num=1081222903;start=0#0 date=04/05/04 at 20:32:43]Theres a chica at my school, she always talks about my cock, no matter what the topic she brings up my cock. If she perhaps infatuated with it? Is there anyway for me to find out? I'm a chicken shit... and scared to ask her myself... is that the only way to find out?[/quote]

Has she seen it before? or is there a rumor going around about your cock size and she just cant stop talking about it? does she even know how big it is?

either way, no harm in at least approaching her about letting her see it. she might worship it.

3. Imported

Gold Member

belcurv: Duh, do you need a house to fall on you?
    Walk her home, be friends with her, let it get half hard in your pants and spread your legs so she can't miss it, show it hard to her first chance you get... above all, first tell her you LOVE that she is so open and uninhibited about talking about your cock. Tell her your cock loves it, too, gets all tingly... and ask her if she would like to talk to it directly.

4. Imported

Gold Member

alysen6: I'm with Belcurv, Duo. She obviously is really interested in it, so if you like her at all, let her know you'd be willing to show it to her. Then even if nothing comes out of it, at least you gave it a chance.

And don't be shy about your size, really. It's an asset not a lot of guys have, and you'll want a girl who can appreciate it like this one apparently does.

-Aly

5. Imported

Gold Member

Tender: do you want a girl that cares about YOU --or just if she can use what you have...?

date her?
    yeah.

plop it out at the first opportunity?
    nope.

Tender

6. Imported

Gold Member

Duo187: Well, we went on a date on last saturday, the day before she went on a cruise and I went down to Tampa. It went good, She didn't ask to see it or anything, she did talk about it. When we went and ate lunch at Bojangels She got one of those bottles of milk, um, there like a half liter or something, sure you all have seen them, and she started sucking on it and pushing it into her mouth. I just looked on in awe, afterwards she asked if that was about my size, I didnt say anyhting and she kept pestering me so I finally said "fine, yeah only add about this much to it" and I showed her how much more. She licked her lips and came over and sat bseide me, we were sitting across from each other, and started stroking it trough my pants. I stopped her and flat out told her that if she on;y wanted my cock there was no chance.
    She looked hurt and we talked for about an hour in there about she was doing that cause she knew I never really had a chica who complimented me on it or anything. Now I just gotta wait on her to get back from her cruise and see what happens... *crosses fingers*

7. Imported

Gold Member

belcurv: Duo
    You shouldn't be so hard on her, pardon the pun. She wouldn't be likely to be interested ONLY in your cock, I feel sure of it. She likes you and is fascinated and turned on by your physical beauty. Why not let her stroke away? I think it's silly to worry so much about her "only" wanting your cock. Most men would give their right arm to have someone want to give their penis that much attention, and to genuinely want you like she does. Imagine how awful it is to have NO women interested in your body, who only go along with sex with a big yawn. You have something special, you're crazy not to learn how to enjoy it.

8. benderten2001

Gold Member

Duo....

While it's nice to have your "size" and all the attention from it, I'm getting the idea from your several posts in this thread that beyond it all (including shyness on your part?) there is still something gnawing at you a little bit...a little inner feeling kinda holding you back.
    Could that be?

While you can certainly enjoy the attention, the infatuation from this gal over your size, you may want to just ask yourself "why" you are perhaps reluctant to "give in and go all the way" immediately. While many other guys WOULD do that, it does not mean YOU have to.

You may be shy; you may even get your kicks from enjoying all the teasing and the "come-ons" from her. Fine. Just be sure though, to be true to yourself....that YOU know what it is that you really want from this girl (or any g.f. for that matter). For many guys, the novelty of having a big penis does not fully equate to establishing a good lasting (quality) relationship...(size is a flimsy way to find meaningful true-lasting happiness).

If you just happen to be the kind of guy who seeks more than being hounded by a size queen, you have nothing to be ashamed of, either. You're not the only man who feels this way about what he has to offer to a woman--beyond his size. There's more to a good time (and a good life) than how big you happen to measure.
    I just felt someone needed to remind you of that! ;)

9. Imported

Gold Member

Tender: ok lets get this straight.
    you finally went on your first date?
    and she pretty much went on and on adn hinted about IT?
    and after you 'turned her down' to play with it, she then smothered you with whiney excuses as to why she was so 'interested'... i mean afterall-- she knew .. no one, had ever said anything nice about your piece before...
    poor you... here let her make you feel all better...

so she doesnt really act like she wants to know you,
    or have you *regardless* of your size, ( i mean SIZE seems to be her issue, right?? )

the first time you went out?

man she sounds like a real keeper ! ::)

Tender

10. Imported

Gold Member

Duo187: Well thanks Tender for the uplifting reply :p The choices around here are quite limited lol. But hell, we aint doing anything, I talk to her alittle now, but not anyhitng much.

*puts another x on the board*

11. Imported

Gold Member

Tender: oh, well your welcome!
    i always like to kiss the boo-boo after I kick them on the shin lol !

:-*
    Tender

12. Imported

Gold Member

belcurv: duo
    what kills me about you is you sound just like I did at your age... I remember saying I would "NEVER" have sex with a woman til I was married, and sure she loved me first...
    I predict at some point you're going to be horny as hell and just blow off all your inhibitions and regret that you didn't take advantage of her genuine desire for you. You'll be sorry you didn't appreciate her honesty. I'm basing this on my first couple of gf/s, who I was similarly too worried about various potential problems, the way you are too worried about her motivations.
    OTH, you probably just aren't really ready to let go and have sex yet... I suspect if you were, you would handle her interest in you in stride.

13. Imported

Gold Member

ORCABOMBER: Well ultimately, if you're used to being a sex object, then that's ok, if you wanted to be treated as a "cool guy", it's something different.

Draft saved Draft deleted