1. D_Hairy Truman

D_Hairy Truman New Member

i work at an animal care facility. some animals came in and were not being cared for properly. upsetting the majority of the staff months on end i had to hear about it. one day one of the animals died. treated properly, but still died. who knows if the living conditions caused it, but it certainly had to exacerbate it. i always believed in health prevention. so call me a whistleblower. now there is an investigation going on. only a couple of other people that i confided in know about it, because it took the agency so long to do something i thought the issue was passed. they are interviewing all the employees. should i tell the truth or lie if asked about these animals knowing that maybe the other employees may have said my name?

#1 D_Hairy Truman, Nov 14, 2011
    Last edited: Nov 14, 2011
  2. EllieP

Staff Member Moderator Gold Member

Albums:
    Tell the truth. Even white lies take on a life of their own, and it never ends well. The truth may not end well, either, so be warned.

Sometimes you're caught between telling the lie they want to hear or the truth they're trying to avoid. Choose wisely.

3. Florida Boy

Gold Member

I don't see the problem. The condition the animal came in is documented and his "proper" care was also documented, where is the issue?

4. D_Kitten_Kaboodle

D_Kitten_Kaboodle Account Disabled

Tell the truth...always... just the facts and only what you know... not what you THINK....

Draft saved Draft deleted