Opinion

blahness

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Any opinions on my penis size? I'm a virgin so I dont have any comments from like previous girls to judge it by. I always thought I was pretty small but reading on here seems ive got ok girth. Wish it was a bit longer tho,dont we all:p

Anyway if its small or big or average or whatever i dont mind I just want opinions cos nobodys ever seen me hard before:p

Attachments

blahness

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Can it be too thick tho? I've got girlfriend and shes not ready for sex yet but shes tiny and id hate to hurt her. I know i dont have a massive cock but she is really petite

CooInTheZoo

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
It gave me a semi!!

Considering what can come out of a vagina, she'll be fine. Take it slow, be gentle if you're both worried.

blahness

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Its jst over 6.5" round the middle. I've tried magnum xl's jst out of curiosity and they leave one hell of a ring round the base of my cock,ouch!

Shonna

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I dont think you have very much to worry about. You have the type of cock which would feel very comfortable in a girls hand. As for your girlfriend, she may be tiny and not ready for sex yet however, if your fore play technique is good believe me she will be far too wet for you to hurt her. As long as she is relaxed and happy with what is going on she will be fine. Enjoy each other, you have a wonderful tool for it.