Opinions of my "look"... not just cock

Discussion in 'Underwear, Clothing, and Appearance Issues' started by Scott8361, Jul 18, 2007.

1. Scott8361

Scott8361 Well-Known Member

Albums:
    I have a number of pictures in the gallery and I am curious what honest opinions people have here concerning my "look" if you saw me stripping down naked in a locker room or for a first time sexual get together.

I am interested in thoughts on my cock for sure, soft and hard, paying attention to its actual size. (I have plenty of honest measurements so I am not trying to kid anyone how big I am!) But I am also interested in thoughts on the underwear I wear, pube styles I have, etc.

Also thougth on my body type.. I am a thin, lightweight. My wrists are only 6" around... same girth or smaller than most of the cocks here! I also have one pic there from a year I had a string thong tan line. I am not currently doing that, but I am curious what you would think if you saw a guy like me with one!

http://www.lpsg.org/gallery/showgallery.php/cat/500/ppuser/2082

Thanks much for your time! Honesty is appreciated!:smile:

2. wldhoney

Gold Member

Albums:
    Hi, Scot8361. Well, I'm a girl so probably not what you are looking for, but I say very, very nice. :)

You have great legs, not too thin and not too bulky, and of course a great butt.

And the fireplace picture? I would lay you on the floor like a bearskin rug......*grins lecheropusly

3. Scott8361

Albums:
    Thanks! And comments from both men AND women are appreciated!

4. dikkiedik

dikkiedik Member

Albums:
    My first thought was: Why is a 45 y/o guy so curious about what others think of his looks? Are you (still) so unsure?
    If I would see you stripping down naked in a locker room you would get my attention, certainly. Your body looks good for me. Height and weight are a good combination. I like all kinds of underwear, but most important is that you show that you feel fine in it. If you feel fine in a thong you will show that. Same if you wear boxers, tight or loose.
    At your picture gallery I can’t see much of your pubic hair. You seem to be very smooth. Some trimmed pubic hair above your penis gives you a more manly look. According to your age you should avoid a too boyish look.
    To know if you’re sexually attractive I need to see more than your "exterior" it is your total appearance that counts.
    I have no idea of your penis size. I think it’s about average. Soft, semi and hard it fits with your height and weight.

English is not my native language. Sorry if I used wrong words.​

5. gjorg

Gold Member

IMHO the underwear and pubic area are just a little to femme for me. If I feel insecure sometimes I take the self test. I look in the mirror and say"would I do me". Sometimes I get a NO. I would do you .

6. Scott8361

Albums:
    A little too femme? Yeah... I wonder if that is what others might think. I think my overall slender build contributes to that impression as well.

As far as me being 45 and still unsure of my looks??? Yes... it has been an issue for me my whole life. I am still unable to accept my body and size. I am still insecure and hate having a thin cock.

It all makes me feel more comfortable to be a "bottom" for well hung guys. I have never had the urge to top. And even though I am mostly straight I don't feel I am masculine enough to go after women. I don't think most women are remotely interested in a guy of my stature.

7. dikkiedik

dikkiedik Member

Albums:
    If this is the attitude you show, it will not change.
    You are who you are. You can’t get taller and your dick won’t start growing again.
    You can’t be gay because you think you are unable to give sexual pleasure tot a woman. You are gay because you feel attracted to a guy, not only to his penis. Or, you are straight because you like women.
    The size of your penis can be of importance when giving a woman sexual satisfaction, but most important is how you treat her. Not every women likes big dicks.
    Besides, your penis is not small.

If your attitude is: I’m small build, I have a small cock and no-one notices me, than no-one will see you as an attractive person.

You have to change that attitude. You look good in every way. You have to give a lot of love. Open your mind for that!
    With some effort you will succeed. Repress those negative thoughts!​

8. D_Gunther Snotpole

D_Gunther Snotpole Account Disabled

I think you are attractive ... not an Adonis, but above average.
    At this point, your physical attributes won't decide much. Lots of peeps of both genders would find you perfectly adequate.
    Your attitude, confidence and warmth -- or lack of same -- would count for far more, imho.

9. ActionBuddy

Gold Member

Albums:
    Relax, dude, you're fine! But when it comes to styling pubes, you've lost my interest. Leave them the fuck alone!

Onan

Draft saved Draft deleted