Opinions on lingerie

D_Ivana Dickenside

Sexy Member
Media
I'm curious to know what kind of lingerie and underwear men prefer women to wear? I know that not all men are the same. Some favor cotton panties while others enjoy crotchless panties. What are your opinions on womens lingerie, underwear, etc?

Here are a few critical thinking questions to get the ball rolling:

What would you enjoy seeing a woman wear in the bedroom?
What colors do you prefer?
What fabrics do you find the sexiest? (Example: lace, cotton, satin)
What add-ons you enjoy? (Example: stockings, garters)
Is there any specific garment a woman should never wear in the bedroom?

SpeedoGuy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I admit stockings and garters do send me around the bend.

But racy lingerie (like stockings and garters or corsets) is really pretty ridiculous when you think about it. Its costs alot yet it tends to be worn for only a few seconds (moments at most) before its removed and the action really begins. Lingerie seems to be good only for a warm up to the main event.

Much better to spend money on comfortable, practical sleepwear that's reasonably attractive to the beholder. At least that what almost all of my girlfriends have told me.

lonamisa

Experimental Member
Media
Lace is generally really hot, especially black lace stuff. I find stockings sexy too. Skirts are a big turn on, but I guess that's another story.

fak_et

Experimental Member
Media
Black, red, pink, love em all.

Im not picky on fabric or anything.

Im a big fan of stockings/pantyhose.

Ed69

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
The chemise with or without panty's is my favorite for the bedroom.The color is not important as long as it compliments your skin tone.What my wife wears for undie's during the day is up to her.

B_TakeSomeGamble

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Stockings and teddies really are the tops of the list.

But also, and im not exactly sure if they're classified as lingerie, but boyshorts have always been a favorite of mine for a girl to wear in the bedroom.

As for colors and stuff, most any bright color is cool with me, but the colors like mauve and brown and gray are just a bit too dull. Green, blue, white, pink, yellow, black, red, orange are all good colors i guess.

And i think granny panties should be outlawed, and not worn by women in the bedroom, those have always put me off of doing anything, even just day to day, like not a special occasion i prefer boyshorts and thongs and stuff over granny panties, lol.

brad8611

Experimental Member
Media
A white oxford button down and white cotton panties. No Bra. The shirt tail should just cover the bottom of your ass. VERY hot.

hung

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Usually nothing.

One thing for sure as regards "What Not To Wear!!" Spurs.

SpeedoGuy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
The chemise with or without panty's is my favorite for the bedroom.The color is not important as long as it compliments your skin tone.What my wife wears for undie's during the day is up to her.

Yah, exactly. That's what I meant by comfortable, attractive sleepwear that can really be used.

sugarstick

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I love lingerie, any style, any color, any fabric.

On a beautiful woman, anything looks good as long as she is comfortable and confident in it. That makes it hot.

Me, I love hot little panties above all else. I am the panty MASTER. They are great for going down on her, can be used in both pussy and cock play, and for some fun evidence, check out my gallery. If she gets into bed with the panties on, they usually STAY on...they may get stretched, torn, and definitely wet though. One of my faves is a silky/satin fabric in the the pussy, fucking the clit through the hot panties with my hard cock (male lap dance guess) HA!

What would you enjoy seeing a woman wear in the bedroom? thongs, french knickers, basques, teddys
What colors do you prefer? black or red
What fabrics do you find the sexiest? lace, lacey stuff seems sexier some how
What add-ons you enjoy? Stockings and high heels (makes a womans legs look amazing in my opinion).
Is there any specific garment a woman should never wear in the bedroom? clown outfit or a yashmac (because i wouldnt be able to see her beautiful face) lol.

lorne

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
one thing a woman shouldn't wear is a giant animal costume, or sweat pants neither makes your ass look good.
I love a woman with hot thigh high stalkings, if they're fish net they are pretty much guaranteed that Im hard already. The garter is a great extra but I'll survive with out em. My favorite color is black but red is also good. If your a darker skin tone tho white looks amazing, maybe its an opposite light/dark thing I like hehe

Throwaway_Evil

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I love to see a woman wearing a teddy, corsets, bustiers, push-up bras, boy shorts or French knickers, or a G-string/thong (but you pretty much have to have a perfect ass to pull this off).

You can't go wrong with white, black, red, and pink for colors, and if you have the right skin tone (dark or olive) some greens might work as well. Redheads with pale skin and green or blue eyes acan pull of green and blue.

I personally love lace on a woman, but satin and silk can be sexy too. Spandex is almost always wrong - it's OK in moderation or for details, but not as the major fabric in the piece. As for accessories, I have a thing for silk stockings and long satin gloves.

As far as things to never wear, I'd say cotton high-waist granny-panties and pantyhose - though there are people who get off on exactly those things.

D_Chocho_Lippz

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
What would you enjoy seeing a woman wear in the bedroom?
About anything really. Fetishes are stockings, garters, heels, and business getups. anything that makes the lady feel special, I like too. A woman who feels what she wears is sexy, will undoubtedly come through in her attitude... which is even sexier than what she wears.

What colors do you prefer?
Any, as long as it doesn't make your skin look freakish.

What fabrics do you find the sexiest? (Example: lace, cotton, satin)Satin, or anything that is smooth to the touch. Grinding up against lace isn't the best.

What add-ons you enjoy? (Example: stockings, garters)
I have a huge stocking fetish with a minor heel fetish. Stockings can be used with or without the garters, and also, the garters can be used alone...

Is there any specific garment a woman should never wear in the bedroom?
Anything that doesn't make them feel sexy...