Opinions on my appearance?

D_ShiaLeTubeSteak

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Hi,
I have pretty bad self confidence issues, for reasons i'd rather not express because I don't want to start a debate here, I literally just want to know peoples opinions on how I look.
Men, Women... anyone!
:) Would be much appreciated, thanks.

Attachments

Last edited:

kscird

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
you are very cute! always remember when you are getting down on yourself you are hotter than you think...i look back at pics when i was younger and looked great but at the time i remember feeling disgusted with myself...you are just going through a rough patch.

Countryguy63

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
You are a good looking guy, definitely.

As we know, everyone has different opinions on styles, appearances, etc. The thing is, even though we (me included sometimes) like to hear others opinions, your own opinion is the most important.

You have to work on finding yourself attractive. It's hard, but what I have found out, is that no matter how many others compliment you, if you don't convince yourself that you look good, we are experts at refuting others opinions.

IMHO, I think the best look for you is the pic uploaded in April. Really highlights your features :smile:

jpaul76

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
first photo i was like hmmm....kinda like the gay guy from coronatin street...(i.e. not my type but whatevs)but second pic...very cute and thirds pic nice...but that's only my opinion...ur is most important...hopefully its not just about the looks either

D_ShiaLeTubeSteak

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Do i look shy!? .. Ive never heard that before, .. plus i don't like my body much at all .. I'm kinda funny shape so i never post pics of it .. :(

thanks for all the comments so far guys !

cdunstan1

LPSG Legend
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Do i look shy!? .. Ive never heard that before, .. plus i don't like my body much at all .. I'm kinda funny shape so i never post pics of it .. :(

thanks for all the comments so far guys !

Based on your new verify pic I'm not seeing this! You're a really cute sexy guy. :smile: