Opinions on pe

LittleTeenyWeeny

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Hello ladies, I'll just get right to it. I consistently prematurely ejaculate when I'm with a woman, anywhere from 0-20 seconds of being touched and I cum.

How do you feel if/when this ever happens to you? Is it important to you that a man lasts longer? How would you react if this happened to you?

LittleTeenyWeeny

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I should clarify that I'm looking for honest opinions. I have only been with two different women. For one it was a big problem, the other didn't mind so much. I'm just trying to get a better idea of how women feel on the matter (this may have been lost in my last post).

We wouldn't get to the point of dealing to your PE issues because of your SPH issues. *Yes, I read your post history*

SPH is a vaginal desiccant and there is no way in hell I'd contemplate getting naked with
a practitioner.

In a non-SPH guy I would have a lot of sympathy and I'm pretty good at finding
work arounds esp. when I have feelings for the guy.
Where there is a will there's a way.

Not really into SPH. Not really happy about premature ejaculation either. I don't expect nor do I even like hours long sessions, but the best orgasms I have tend to be from penetration. If I'm with a partner who has a penis, I vastly prefer that to a sex toy, so. Yeah, not that keen on dealing with pe. If my sweetie suddenly developed problems, yeah I would work with him. Someone new that I'm not attached to? Not that into helping someone through that kinda quirk. Cold, maybe, but honest. I've had a lot of sex, fucked a lot of people, and I just don't have the energy or emotional fortitude to help someone I'm not emotionally attached to through some issues.

Tattooed Goddess

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I've found the best way to deal with PE is to not make a big deal about it at all. There's always next time.

I am taking a wild guess when I say the OP was probably not looking "pay no attention to it" kind of response. Especially after looking at his desperate attention seeking post history.

It's also a pretty safe bet to assume most women like intercourse to last longer than 0-20 seconds. Duh.

Last edited:

rtg

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
It's not something that is the guys fault so I wouldn't make him feel bad about it. It's something I'd try to work through together and I'd kept to assist to look into options for trying to approve the issue. But there's other activities that he can still do to look after my needs too lol. All in all, I wouldn't hold negative judgements and would be empathetic and supportive and wouldn't consider it a deal breaker.

EllieP

Worshipped Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Well, when I was much younger it used to be kind of common. I learned to not only not make a big deal out of it, but to almost carry on as if it was expected. And by carrying on I don't mean ending the festivities. I mean help him rejuvenate or get him to pay attention to me.

Nowadays I find myself having the opposite problem. How in the hell can I make him cum faster! I tease him all the time about it. It's still not that big of a deal. It's all about being with your partner and knowing not only how to make each other feel good, but how to fix things too.

But still, like I tell my husband:
giphy.gif

Reactions: LaFemme