Opinions please

Epicfailguy

Experimental Member
Media
Netherlands,dutchmansland,holland (and all other v
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Hey guys,i am currently in the 2nd week of the beginners PE program,and i was wondering if these goals were possible to realise
i am currently in the posession of an 19/20CM/8inches(depends on my mood) length and 13Cm girth(5 inches)

i realy want to expand to 6 inches in girth so i can finally get where i want(the magic 8/6) well,little extra length never hurt anyone :biggrin1:

i dont care if it takes a year,
is this possible?:confused:

Last edited:

Big Al

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Hey guys,i am currently in the 2nd week of the beginners PE program,and i was wondering if these goals were possible to realise
i am currently in the posession of an 19/20CM/8inches(depends on my mood) length and 13Cm girth(5 inches)

i realy want to expand to 6 inches in girth so i can finally get where i want(the magic 8/6) well,little extra length never hurt anyone :biggrin1:

i dont care if it takes a year,
is this possible?:confused:

If you stick with it, then yes. You may make even faster progress if you focus almost solely on girth over length.

Epicfailguy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
If you stick with it, then yes. You may make even faster progress if you focus almost solely on girth over length.

thanks for the great feedback al

normally i'd quit a few weeks in a program but this time im gonna stick with it all the way,im determined to get this goal one way or another

but i'll focus on both,i'd like an inch or two length wise too :p

i can notice its longer flaccid,about a CM,but hey its my second week,i'll make my next measurement at my 14'th day

Big Al

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
i can notice its longer flaccid,about a CM,but hey its my second week,i'll make my next measurement at my 14'th day

That's pretty typical. Some PE vets believe that the longer your flaccid stretched length gets, the more erect length you stand to gain as you continue training.

FuzzyKen

Expert Member
Media
In my experience girth is easier to gain than is length. The gains you are looking for are possible if you stick with it and do everything right. Good Luck - - - -

Epicfailguy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
That's pretty typical. Some PE vets believe that the longer your flaccid stretched length gets, the more erect length you stand to gain as you continue training.
well allright,i admit its larger flaccid :p
but first i didnt thought mutch of it because it could be hot/cold weather
but several measurements later it indeed is bigger(around 14/16cm flaccid)
wich is cool :rolleyes:

Epicfailguy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
holy balls,it works! :eek22: i measured today and i was a good 20 CM's/20 and a half with a good hardon(i measured 18.5 11 days ago)
its longer flaccid and thicker
i gained a good 1.5 CM in one and a half weeks

SWEEEEEEEEET!

thanks for all the great advice guys :p

Last edited:

Big Al

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
holy balls,it works! :eek22: i measured today and i was a good 20 CM's/20 and a half with a good hardon(i measured 18.5 11 days ago)
its longer flaccid and thicker
i gained a good 1.5 CM in one and a half weeks

SWEEEEEEEEET!

thanks for all the great advice guys :p

Thanks for the inspirational post :)