Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Interesting you mention both emotionally and physically attracted. This very much matches up with my views, where as most labeling focus is on the sexual element only, which then leaves the straight guys that would say enjoy a wank/jerk party wondering where they fit in

D

deleted1032794

It boils down to "gay is not a choice." I know a few people for whom it was.

Reactions: Deedeemarie

LadyJesseQuinn

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay

yeah, a photo-verified chica who is a frequent contributor is totally a troll for asking a legit question, coming from a straight perspective.

not trying to single you out but honestly confused as to what you felt warranted that comment. Tossing out insults isn't a kind or fair act and provides no insight as to the question at hand.

sincerely don't wish to offend you, just get tired of peeps doing cavalier drive-by insults. comments that actually hit a real person behind their avatar on a comp screen. beyond that, I mod a very active forum myself and thus am used to trolls. there is nothing in this chica's post history to warrant your reply. mega unfair comment dude.

Back on topic: many moons ago I encountered this question with my best (100% lesbian, has no interest in men whatsoever) platonic female friend. When I started a thing with the guy whom I ended up marrying.

As a gay chica who knew I fucked mostly women (80% to 20% between genders probably, over the course of my life) she was confused as hell. and was really not okay with it.

I tried to explain to her but she iced me out. I crossed some sort of partisan line. she never forgave me for it. was pretty painful tbh at the time.

encountered that with a lot of my female friends back in TO at the time, 90% easily of whom were lesbian.

I ended up eloping for two reasons; one I wanted it to be private between my husband and myself, but also if I had an actual wedding it would have been very difficult to not have some chicas there who at one point were amazing, hilarious, supportive and close friends to me.

like I crossed some sort of bullshit party line by enjoying a dick and wanting to share my life with the kindest, most caring and generous, funniest mofo on the planet who is by far the best friend I've ever had. Even lacking a double x chromosome configuration.

I'm 100% bi. I love beautiful bodies. I love interesting, challenging and intelligent minds and peeps who can make me laugh with wit. Gender has never meant anything to me on a sexual/personal level. It's totally irrelevant to me. Choosing partners based on make of their car would be equally as logical.

On a political level, gender, sexuality and sexual identity ABSOLUTELY make a difference vis a vis access to power and resources. As does race, class, citizenship and ability. Topic not really related to this thread though so won't delve in

bi women are perceived amongst many as letting down the cause and taking the easy way out in hooking up with a dude and his presumable higher income. Even though in econ/social power terms white women (and those who look it-me) out earn everyone except for white men.

My point in the above is that you're asking a legit question with which even LGBT peeps accustomed to dealing with unfair judgment also grapple. Sexuality is a contested subject even among gay/lez/trans communities. OP your question is absolutely legit.

I can't wrap my head around peeps judging those who enjoy a sexual life on their own terms.

Really disappointing considering that gay men and women face this same shit all the fucking time

Gay = Emotionally and Physically attracted to same sex
Bisexual = " " both sexes (greedy)

I am kidding I am bisexual :p

#GreedyForTheWin

Interesting you mention both emotionally and physically attracted. This very much matches up with my views, where as most labeling focus is on the sexual element only, which then leaves the straight guys that would say enjoy a wank/jerk party wondering where they fit in

your post is yet further evidence of why the Kinsey scale works so well. Sexuality and desire are not two carefully wrapped and individual packages.

but for real, I find all 100% straight and gay peeps odd. I get it, just can't relate. through my perspective you miss out on so much. I'm saying that as a bi chica, sure for peeps who are either 100% gay or straight I'm just as odd.

thank fucking god we're not all the same, life would be boring as hell if so

Last edited:

michael_3165

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View

See that's because Iam a deep, emotionally connected soul...though I do like a good cock!!!

Reactions: alcor972

Beedie Tijii

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
your post is yet further evidence of why the Kinsey scale works so well. Sexuality and desire are not two carefully wrapped and individual packages.
The Kinsey scale was a big, important step in the right direction at the time, but wouldn't you agree that it still doesn't completely encapsulate the concepts it sets out to? Haven't you just conceded that sexuality is more complicated than a simple dichotomy or one-dimensional scale, by acknowledging the distinction between emotional and physical attraction as seperate axes, for one thing? It also does not address asexuality.

rbkwp

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
have an unrelated opinion to your question that ive already answered to Dee

as in HAPPY T DAY to you/family/friends and all incl all American folk

must admit y'all deserve a celebratory day,after your neccessary traumatic election decision 2016

despite the winner
bet many free spirited Americans never thought such a reality show was really happening USA

What is the difference between a Bisexual and Gay individual

Reactions: Deedeemarie

malakos

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Foremost it's a difference of sexual orientation: the latter is predominantly attracted to the same sex, whereas the former has substantial attraction to both sexes.

Reactions: rbkwp