Opinons on Bush & Iraq?

jonb

Sexy Member
Media
I want to go to Washington some time while Bush is in office, if I can get the money. Not to protest anything; just to sing La Marseillaise and time it just so that I get to the crescendo when I walk past the White House.

Jon (still a little POed about 'freedom fries' and 'homicide bombers', among other semantic nonsense)

D_Martin van Burden

Account Disabled
Media
...don't mind me, I just felt that I should link to something, too.

It's not as fruitful as Iraq, but if it's okay to put up crosses in national parks...
[link=http://vancouver.indymedia.org/news/2003/12/97894.php]http://vancouver.indymedia.org/news/2003/12/97894.php[/link]

B_jeepguy2

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
voltern: We need another man like Nixon. he kept all those other countries in their place.He had their respect and they hated him and feared him. because they knew if worst came to worst he had no problem pushing that lillte red button that would wipe them off the face of the earth. But then again no one would want me as pres. either, i wouldnt have a problem pushing that button to.

AMEN BROTHER! Those two bit dictators were scared shitless of Tricky Dick because they didn't know what that crazy bastard would do if they got out of line...and didn't want to find out.

It was the same deal with Reagan. Colonel Gadaffi of Libya pulled off a couple of terrorist attacks on US targets and that cowboy Reagan put several friggen bombs through the roof of his house (Gadaffi was in a tent in the yard at the time) I am pretty sure the other two bit dictators around the world took notice.

He also stood up there in front of the Brandenberg gate in Berlin and told Gorbechev to "Tear down this wall"...even though all of his political advisors told him to remove that line from his speach because it might provoke the Soviets. He also told the Soviets he was going to build Stars Wars so he could shoot their missles out of the sky (something that was not possible with 80s technology)...and they believed him too.

Last edited: