Opions on large heads?

fulltilt8

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
So do you ladies like them or not? If you were gonna pick your partner would he have a large head or thicker in the middle?

joxe

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I have a pretty dickhead too (6 inches) but I have a friend (a 60 years old married man) who's got a really huge cockhead. He saw once my cock when we were pissing and told me that I surely had the same problems than him when fucking because of my fat cockhead, so he gave me some advice about how to penetrate tight pussies easier. He told me that in the beginning of his relationship with his wife he had to lick her pussy and finger it untill she almost cummed before he could penetrate her, but that after about 1 year of almost every day fucking her cunt was already wide enough to take his cockhead without any warming before. I must admit that his advice has proofed very usefull sometimes, even if I surely haven't as much problems as he has.

lightninggirl

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
for bjs, SMALLER. gah. i get cockjaw and have to stop after a while. The Husband gets frustrated when i'm unable to finish, to which i reply, "gah, it's not like i can unhinge my jaw like a freaking rattlesnake!" a perfect cock for a bj IMHO is one that has a tapered head and is only as girth as the shaft itself.

for fucking, larger. i used to have a bf who could make me ejaculate just from his huge head. we had to lay down towels beforehand. but i was never able to blow him really well nor could he penetrate me deeply b/c it was like getting nailed with a baseball bat.

i think guys should just come with inflatable cocks.