opposite effect???

Discussion in 'The Healthy Penis' started by B_625girth, Apr 8, 2011.

1. B_625girth

B_625girth New Member

been taking generic Zocor for about 2 wks, just 20 mg daily, right before bed. everything I read about this drug, says it lowers libido, and erection quality. not what I wanted to hear, since I have an existing problem. so I take it about 11pm, go to bed before midnite. almost every nite shortly after 1am I will awake and I am hard as a rock. and then again around dawn. so it's having an opposite effect on me?? or is it bringing cholesterol levels down so that my cock works as it always used to??? very weird, not that I'm complaining, nor is my wife. she's enjoyed a couple of these boners. in fact, I think she may be worried she's going have to start putting out daily. she's really not into sex anymore.

2. Charles Finn

Gold Member

Albums:
    good for you
    the hand sometimes works better than the wife
    it never says no
    lol

3. Industrialsize

Staff Member Moderator Gold Member

Albums:
    Zocor is one of the most widely prescribed anti-lipid drugs in the world. Decreased libido is considered a "rare" side effect, meaning it has been reported in about 1% of people taking the drug. Drug manufacturers must report any and all side effects reported during the period when they are studying the drug. It is unclear whether these "rare" side effects are a result of taking the drug or just mere coincidence. Zocor's main side effects are liver toxicity and muscle aches.

4. B_625girth

B_625girth New Member

I have experienced the muscle aches.

Draft saved Draft deleted