Opposite sex j/o buddy?

Discussion in 'Relationships, Discrimination, and Jealousy' started by ILguy23, May 24, 2008.

1. ILguy23

ILguy23 New Member

Has anyone ever had an opposite sex j/o buddy? I did one time - we both got off in each other's company, turned on by the experience. I've never had a guy j/o buddy, so never did the dick comparisons or anything like that, but it was pretty nice having someone to keep me company while doing my thing...but a bit of a nervous excitement at the same time.

When we were ready to cum, we were sort of looking at each other like, "Really? Really? Are we sure? You okay? I'm okay. Really?" When we were both finishing, I don't think we were paying that much attention to each other anyway. (I went first, then her, if you're curious.)

Anyone else have experience with that? Not friends with benefits or a s/o situation...just a friend with who you'd sometimes jerk off, who happened to be the opposite sex? Is it fairly common, or really rare?

2. two2

two2 New Member

Albums:
    just j/o strictly?

if i did have a friend, it would go quickly from j/o to in the hole. for a bi guy that would put them in an awkward position. do you mean same sex?

3. B_The Greek Dude

B_The Greek Dude New Member

Hmm, I never knew girls were into that. . .unless you were their boyfriend/husband. I can't imagine having a female friend that'll just put two fingers in her pink while i'm around.

Was there lots and lots of alcohol involved?

4. ILguy23

ILguy23 New Member

No, we were sober, but like I said, it was just the one-time thing, and I haven't known other girls into that. Some I've been close with have watched me jerk off, but not played with themselves at the same time. Or it's been foreplay, but like two2 said, it usually went quickly to a hole. :)

I think that it would've been nice to have had that be a more frequent occurance though. It was sexy to be just doing my own thing, but watching a girl do it to. And you could tell when each of us did something that turned the other on. It was a good time, and it'd be nice to do that more often lol!

5. B_jacknapier

B_jacknapier New Member

Awesome, man. That's really cool. I've never experienced that but would like to.

Draft saved Draft deleted