Oprah got involved in politics, and it may have backfired

Discussion in 'Politics' started by B_starinvestor, Oct 10, 2008.

1. B_starinvestor

B_starinvestor New Member

2. lucky8

Gold Member

Not news until her show gets cancelled, then we can celebrate

3. 1BiGG1

Gold Member

LOL! I have tried sitting through her show a few times just to see what all the hubbub was about but came away thinking “how the fuck do people was this boring shit day-after-day!” :wink:

4. 8060

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I gotta tell you, lucky. I love Oprah. I do, but I'm so ready for her farewell show. I'm tired of Dr. Oz...every week. Damn, Oprah, damn! Can I get an SUV? Can you pay my student loans off? I don't wanna hear about how to make nothing else 'green'. Get some real green on your show, Oprah, and I'll tune in. Her and Gayle damn near lookin' like twins now. It's horrible! Oprah, please let it go! Get back together with Stedmond or something, but get off of TV.

Ok, rant over, LMAO!:biggrin1:

5. lucky8

Gold Member

She's so hypocritical, that's why I hate her. One day she will talk about how it's okay to be overweight, and obese women need to stand up for themselves and flaunt what they've got, and apprecitae who they are. Then the very next day she'll have an episode dedicated to losing weight, staying thin, and the adverse effects of being overweight. Then the day after that she'll have a show focusing on anorexia and how being thin is not good...can she not make up her mind? She offers no original ideas, all she does is read a teleprompter...not to mention she's a total bitch

Draft saved Draft deleted