Oprah will OWN the earth.

Manbap

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
The world is full of condradictions. Everyone here hates Bush and Oprah, yet, Bush gets elected TWICE and so we have/had to see his **** face everyday for 8 years on TV, and Oprah is our second GOD on earth... so I am totally confused now; how come such hated people become the way they are now? Aren't you the ones who made them??

The Dragon

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I prefer Dr.Phil.
I once had the most erotic dream/nightmare of him turning me over his knee and spanking my bare bottom while telling me off...but perhaps that is something for a diffrent thread.....

IntoxicatingToxin

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I prefer Dr.Phil.
I once had the most erotic dream/nightmare of him turning me over his knee and spanking my bare bottom while telling me off...but perhaps that is something for a diffrent thread.....

Hahaha... that's messed up. Sounds like it's time to call Dr. Freud!

Drifterwood

Superior Member
Media
I still don't understand why people hates Oprah. She has money, and she uses it... so fucking what? If you don't like her, don't watch her... and leave it at that.

She doesn't cross my radar in the UK - I am happy with that. I have watched one of her shows and she seemed nice enough but lightweight. Good luck to her, if there's a big market for what she does.

B_houugadunor

Media
I dont get how people can "hate" Oprah. She is an incredible business woman and she gives a lot of her money to charity and always helps others out. She may be mega rich and have ambition but that doesnt mean we should be hating on her.

There are some people in this world worth hating, Oprah isnt one of them!