Oprah's in town

Discussion in 'Et Cetera, Et Cetera' started by B_Stronzo, Aug 14, 2009.

1. B_Stronzo

B_Stronzo New Member

I waited in traffic an hour and a half in rerouted traffic to get to the Steamship Authority today!!:mad:

Hmmmmmmmm Oprah attends Eunice Shriver's funeral but not Michael Jackson's? I swear Oprah is a social climber extraordinaire.:rolleyes:

However Caroline Schlossberg looked stunning. She outshone the bunch of them. She has her mother's genetics.

2. sargon20

Gold Member

Again? Another anti-Oprah thread.

3. Principessa

Gold Member

Oprah is best friends with Maria Kennedy Shriver Schwarzenegger; hence her appearance at Eunice Shriver's funeral. I know she did a couple of interview's with Michael Jackson, but I was not aware they had a friendship. She and Maria have been friends and journalists for well over 20 years. Going back to when Oprah was in Baltimore.:smile:

4. D_Bob_Crotchitch

D_Bob_Crotchitch New Member

So give her three farts and a doughnut. Why should her attending a funeral be news? Are people in this country so absolutely pathetic that they have to know celebrities every move?

5. B_Stronzo

B_Stronzo New Member

Hook, line, and sinker! Dude.. that was just too easy.

So the story goes.....

6. DiscoBoy

Gold Member

You hold some serious disdain toward this woman. Perhaps you should go on the Oprah show to discuss it; I hear she works wonders with these kinds of things.:rolleyes::tongue:

7. Principessa

Gold Member

Well it's not like they met in undergrad.:confused: There friendship is not based on a Wellesley Marriage if that's what you are insinuating, as neither one went there.

8. B_Stronzo

B_Stronzo New Member

Willingly. I can envision it now. Even the title: Those Who Don't Worship the Great and Powerful Winfrey.

I'll be introduced and Oprah in that Oprah-esque way of hers will get that scrutiny face on and rest her chin on her hand as if she has a PhD in Psychology.:rolleyes:

Oprah at her finest.

Oprah with celebs:

Oprah and the idiot

Anyone recall when she raked him over the coals for his role as the Vampire LeStat?

I'm still waiting for my free car .....

#8 B_Stronzo, Aug 15, 2009
    Last edited: Aug 15, 2009
  9. Flashy

Gold Member

it is hard to determine who are the most absurd in that video...the psychotics in the audience, the psychotic jumping on the couch, or the psychotic stirring up all the loonies.

10. B_Stronzo

B_Stronzo New Member

I say the psychotic interviewing Cruise.

11. vince

Gold Member

Albums:
    Haha. That's the first time I've seen the show.

It looks well organized though. I noticed that during all the "surprise" pandemonium over bring Katie out, Oprah's couch suddenly grew an extra place.

12. DiscoBoy

Gold Member

"SHOW ME THE MONEY!" "I LOVE BLACK PEOPLE!" That constantly kept coming into my head as I watched that video.

Stronzo, enjoy:
    Tom Cruise Kills Oprah

13. HellsKitchenmanNYC

Gold Member

Albums:
    Stronzo has issues w/Oprah.

14. B_Stronzo

B_Stronzo New Member

Yeah. I don't like the phony bitch.

15. D_Portelay Porquesword

Oprah came up with Maria Shriver during her early years as a journalist and reporter. So naturally the two of the would be closer than say Micheal Jackson.

16. B_Stronzo

B_Stronzo New Member

They were in Baltimore together years ago. Reports vary as to whether or not they even worked at the same station.

There's no evidence they were great friends there. In my opinion Oh_Yeah Oprah likes to hobnob with who she perceives as the American elite be they the Kennedys or Julia Roberts.

Note how she coos and bills at celebs. Yet when she has a regular Joe on her show she becomes the self-appointed guru of all things moral and social in this county. She has two faces; One is for the regular guest. The other is for the celebrities.

Not buying it or her ex-husband Dr. Phil (I jest). Watch the first lampoon video I posted back a way on this thread. He's right about where he'd be were it not for her annointing him as America's one hour daily psychiatrist.:rolleyes:

MARIA SHRIVER SCHWARZENEGGER

17. Northland

Gold Member

Gee, if I didn't know better I'd swear these were descriptions of none other than you Stronzo.

Which brings me to the next point. A day or two or three or four...whenever...you bored us silly with your usual airs over in politics with your 'tribute' to the late Eunice Kennedy Shriver: Eunice (Kennedy) Shriver 1921 - 2009 It really ended up being more of an "I ate dinner at the table next to..." and "even talked to them!" Now, if you truly respected Eunice Kennedy Shriver as you claimed to in that thread, you'd be glad that so many...even those you despise (which is a mighty long list)..attended services to remember and honor this woman.

18. B_Stronzo

B_Stronzo New Member

Don't you have better things to do Northland than follow me around the board in an unsuccessful effort at diminishment?:rolleyes:

19. vince

Gold Member

Albums:
    It looks like that was the purpose of the thread. Trolling for a fight. Hook line and sinker? :rolleyes:

So transparent.

20. Northland

Gold Member

You seem to be preoccupied with the idea that various persons are following you around and attempting to diminish what little is left of your self. Believe me when I say this; I have neither need nor desire to follow you around (or anybody else for that matter). I posted a response in a thread you had begun, which you equate with being stalked. Are you seeking sound psychiatric help Jesse? I really think you should. They have medications to help combat your paranoia.

It is precisely because you cannot be civil towards anybody who questions you; that, I avoid most threads which you begin. I really do not have the time to spend trying to coddle a nearly 60 year old infant.

Draft saved Draft deleted