oprimo's journal

Discussion in 'Penis Enlargement' started by oprimo, Apr 7, 2009.

1. oprimo

oprimo New Member

Albums:
    Figured I'd start my own journal thread, not sure how many regulars read the newbie routine thread...

A note: All measurements were taken in cm (BUT POSTED IN INCHES), just a precursor to weird fractions.

STARTING STATS (WEEK 1)
    FL 4.7
    FG 4.1
    EL 6.7
    EG 5.1

notes: First two weeks were spent fine tuning my routine... probably didn't get a lot done.

WEEK 3
    FL 4.9
    FG 4.1
    EL 6.7
    EG 5.1

notes: Only change was flaccid length, but this can be blamed on variation. It's pretty hard to get a consistent flaccid measurement!

WEEK 5 (NOW)
    FL 5
    FG 4.1
    EL 6.7
    EG 5.1

notes: Again, not flaccid measurements aren't really important.

So it's been over a month and I haven't seen any real gains! I know I'm supposed to be patient but something quantifiable would really be a motivation booster. I fully intend to continue with my routine until at least the 3 month mark, at which point if I still haven't seen gains, I'll more than likely give up :frown1:

I have been getting stronger erections, and a veins have become more pronounced, so that's a good sign.

I've also been taking photos whenever I take measurements, so hopefully when I do reach my (lofty) goal of 8x6, I'll be able to contribute photo evidence that PE works.

2. oprimo

oprimo New Member

Albums:
    MY ROUTINE

note: ALWAYS 10 minute hot towel wrap before, hot shower after.

Week 1 Jelqs Oriental Massage Kegels Super Kegels Towel Lift
    3x/week 40..............9..............50.....5 (100 sec)......20

Week 2 Jelqs Oriental Massage Kegels Super Kegels Towel Lift
    3x/week 50..............9..............55.....6 (100 sec)......20

Week 3 Jelqs Oriental Massage Kegels Super Kegels Towel Lift
    4x/week 60..............9..............60.....7 (100 sec)......25

Week 4 Jelqs Oriental Massage Kegels Super Kegels Towel Lift
    4x/week 75..............9..............65.....8 (100 sec)......30

Week 5 Jelqs Oriental Massage Kegels Super Kegels Towel Lift
    5x/week 100............9..............70.....9 (100 sec)......40

Week 6 Jelqs Oriental Massage Kegels Super Kegels Towel Lift
    5x/week 120............9..............85....10 (100 sec).....50

Any questions/comments/suggestions MORE than welcome! thanks guys!

#2 oprimo, Apr 7, 2009
    Last edited: Apr 7, 2009
  3. Big Al

Gold Member

I wouldn't suggest doing this routine for a total of 3 months- especially when you have yet to make any size gains.

A question- have you increased the intensity of your exercises? Tighter jelqs; harder pulls on the OMs; that sort of thing. Did you move to doing your PE exercises twice a day as per the week 5 recommendations?

4. oprimo

oprimo New Member

Albums:
    I'll look into switching up the routine. I'm taking a week off after week 6, I'll use that time to scour around for some different exercises.

I haven't been going twice a day (didn't see that part !) but it's only half way through week 5 so I'll start doing that ASAP.

As far as intensity goes, I think I've found the highest level of intensity that I feel safe doing. Jelqs I'd say I'm going 50% erection, 80-90% grip. OMs I'm strecthing as far as I can, making sure I maintain a good grip behind the glans. This makes for long sessions sometimes because it's damn near impossible to maintain grip if I have any kind of erection going.

5. oprimo

oprimo New Member

Albums:
    Regarding the 2x a day... is that stamina work as well??

6. Big Al

Gold Member

Not necessarily, though you can do one stamina exercise after one session and another the next.

7. lpsgnoob

lpsgnoob Member

its all gud bro, week 6 should be a break for you!! so that you completed the first cycle with harder erection, so thats a positive thing right?? =D
    like big al said try more intense jelqing!! and try to jelq more at the 2nd cycle, try to reach the 200 mark safely!! good luck bro

PS: DONT EVER GIVE UP

8. oprimo

oprimo New Member

Albums:
    So I'm taking this week off to recover, and to tweak my routine...

Starting next week, I'm going to be splitting my routine into 2 sessions/day. stretches/holds during one, jelqing during the other; hot wraps book ending both sessions.

I'm going to be switching from high intensity, medium volume to medium intensity, high volume; 7 days a week. I will also continue stamina work, which DEFINITELY has given me harder, stronger erections since starting the newbie routine.

I realize this goes against what is usually suggested here, but the newbie routine (followed as closely as I could) did nothing for me, it's time to try something new.

I'll be trying for this for a minimum of six weeks, and will hopefully see some gains by then. If not, I've got another routine in the works I was able to dig up from Thundersplace!

Wish me luck!

9. Big Al

Gold Member

Good luck! Please keep us posted.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice