Optimal size

CommandoInTheBuff

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Whats the biggest a penis can get before a woman starts to feel pain?

My friends (everyone knows) has a 9' cock. My other friends are like "well you'll have to be care full with women, we on the other hand and go has hard as we like".

I have a 7' cock and I'm doing stretching exercises on it. I don't to over do it, but I still want to look big. So what length and girth is it ok to stop at.

(I've read on here about a guy with 7' causing pain)

wildwestend

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
There are no specific and direct answers to this questions. All the size queens on this site will say they can easily take 7 inches. They will take 9 inches too. To some pain is pleasure. When I fuck my girl hard she says it hurts, I've fingered her before and can feel her cervix, every girls insides are differant, and Im not even 7 inches. So I guess it all depends on the girl.

IrishWank

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
If you are 7 inches, rather than 7 internet-inches, then you are big enough. Im just under 6 REAL inches and even I sometimes cause pain with my size and with some hard fucking, my gf had bled at times. So If you are really 7 inches, the exercises are unneeded. Spend ur time exercising it in some pussy.

meatpackingbubba

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
There is considerable opinion that 8" x 6" represents an optimal size for a penis. Real inches, of course, not internet ones.

The vagina is capable of handling much more, however. This animated illustration is interesting. Place your cursor on the green instrument to get an idea of how a vagina would handle a huge penis.

http://www.penissizedebate.com/page39_annex.htm

Last edited: