...or just making it LOOK bigger

Discussion in 'Penis Enlargement' started by Imported, Sep 25, 2003.

1. Imported

Gold Member

throb919: Saw this at a website selling (mostly) underwear and thought it was...well...funny. Ad copy says: "Adjustable, comfortable, smooth rubber harness and cinch strap goes around your penis and testicles, under your jeans for added, package-enhancing boost. Comes in two sizes: Large and extra large. While large does the trick, try extra-large for when you really want to turn heads."

[​IMG]

And I think of all the ways the really big guys here try not to turn heads and to "un-enhance" their packages! It doesn't look very comfortable to me--and can you imagine the "moment of truth" undressing with somebody and the unmistakable r-r-r-r-r-ip sound of Velcro? Potential buyers would be better served with those drapery-ring-things les garçons français were talking about or rubber cockrings from an adult bookstore. Price: "$18.95 and up"--I love the "and up"! (Extra-large is $21.95.) No "small" or "medium," of course--package says "Big Man's Package Enhancer"!

2. Imported

Gold Member

awellhungboi: Throb, that is too funny! Guess nobody ever lost any money by preying on people's anxieties.

I'd just hope that anyone considering buying one of those would realize that a big smile will turn more heads than a big bulge ever will. :)

3. Imported

Gold Member

mindseye: [quote author=Monstro link=board=pe;num=1064524414;start=0#1 date=09/25/03 at 17:05:28]a big smile will turn more heads than a big bulge ever will. :)[/quote]

...and so will a really loud fart.

Heh.

4. Imported

Gold Member

9cyclops9: [quote author=mindseye link=board=pe;num=1064524414;start=0#2 date=09/25/03 at 19:04:00]

...and so will a really loud fart.  

Heh.[/quote]

Haha! Thanks mindseye, I needed that one. Nothing like good old fart humor every once in a while. :D

John

5. Imported

Gold Member

7x6andchg: Oh, mindseye, that's funny. LOL

I can't imagine walking around wearing that...I mean, cmon...it's VELCRO for Pete's sake.

7x6&C

6. Imported

Gold Member

AnonyMs: ANd I do not even want to consider the implications of the flatulence being accompanied by the unmistakable r-r-r-r-r-ip sound of Velcro!

7. Imported

Gold Member

throb919: (But Nony--Paul did say elsewhere that he was more attuned to and turned on by sounds and scents...!) :D

8. Imported

Gold Member

7x6andchg: Yes, but not the smell of rubber and the sound of Velcro. :D

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice