...or just making it LOOK bigger

Discussion in 'Penis Enlargement' started by Imported, Sep 25, 2003.

1. Imported

Gold Member

throb919: Saw this at a website selling (mostly) underwear and thought it was...well...funny. Ad copy says: "Adjustable, comfortable, smooth rubber harness and cinch strap goes around your penis and testicles, under your jeans for added, package-enhancing boost. Comes in two sizes: Large and extra large. While large does the trick, try extra-large for when you really want to turn heads."

[​IMG]

And I think of all the ways the really big guys here try not to turn heads and to "un-enhance" their packages! It doesn't look very comfortable to me--and can you imagine the "moment of truth" undressing with somebody and the unmistakable r-r-r-r-r-ip sound of Velcro? Potential buyers would be better served with those drapery-ring-things les garçons français were talking about or rubber cockrings from an adult bookstore. Price: "$18.95 and up"--I love the "and up"! (Extra-large is $21.95.) No "small" or "medium," of course--package says "Big Man's Package Enhancer"!

2. Imported

Gold Member

awellhungboi: Throb, that is too funny! Guess nobody ever lost any money by preying on people's anxieties.

I'd just hope that anyone considering buying one of those would realize that a big smile will turn more heads than a big bulge ever will. :)

3. Imported

Gold Member

mindseye: [quote author=Monstro link=board=pe;num=1064524414;start=0#1 date=09/25/03 at 17:05:28]a big smile will turn more heads than a big bulge ever will. :)[/quote]

...and so will a really loud fart.

Heh.

4. Imported

Gold Member

9cyclops9: [quote author=mindseye link=board=pe;num=1064524414;start=0#2 date=09/25/03 at 19:04:00]

...and so will a really loud fart.  

Heh.[/quote]

Haha! Thanks mindseye, I needed that one. Nothing like good old fart humor every once in a while. :D

John

5. Imported

Gold Member

7x6andchg: Oh, mindseye, that's funny. LOL

I can't imagine walking around wearing that...I mean, cmon...it's VELCRO for Pete's sake.

7x6&C

6. Imported

Gold Member

AnonyMs: ANd I do not even want to consider the implications of the flatulence being accompanied by the unmistakable r-r-r-r-r-ip sound of Velcro!

7. Imported

Gold Member

throb919: (But Nony--Paul did say elsewhere that he was more attuned to and turned on by sounds and scents...!) :D

8. Imported

Gold Member

7x6andchg: Yes, but not the smell of rubber and the sound of Velcro. :D

Draft saved Draft deleted