Oral and foreskins

D_Kay_Sarah_Sarah

Account Disabled
Media
My new boyfriend is the first uncut man that ive encountered so i was wondering if you have any tips or techniques that i could try on him, whether it be ones you've recieved or ones you do..

I'll try anything so dont be shy

Mumzi

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

My husband isn't circumcised, and there is really no difference. His foreskin is rolled back, but you can use that- pull it up,play with it. Foreskin has a lot of nerve endings.
I'm sure you know, but the head is not dry like in a circumcised guy, so it will feel different to you.

I don't know what size your guy is, but my husband is just too thick for me to put the thing in my mouth. It just isn't going to happen. But I can play with it other ways, lick, use my hand and move the foreskin, nibble. :biggrin1:

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I like occasionally to bring the foreskin all the way up over the glans (if it goes that far) anstick my tongue into the foreskin. I'll let the foreskin kind of trap my tongue against the head, and wiggle my tongue around. In the past, this has yielded good results. I have also found that some men like the tension created by pulling the skin all the way down by the base, and holding it down tautly, firmly, but above all, gently. Meanwhile, go about your business sucking the way you like.

One more thing: is your tongue pierced? When i had a piercing, I used to slide the bottom of the barbell into the foreskin, the way i said I do with my tongue, and I'd flick the tip of my tongue over the tip of the foreskin, and over the glans, and I'd change the angle of my head and position of my tongue to slide the jewelry around inside. This was very well received.

D_Kay_Sarah_Sarah

Account Disabled
Media
BronxBombshell said:
I like occasionally to bring the foreskin all the way up over the glans (if it goes that far) anstick my tongue into the foreskin. I'll let the foreskin kind of trap my tongue against the head, and wiggle my tongue around. In the past, this has yielded good results. I have also found that some men like the tension created by pulling the skin all the way down by the base, and holding it down tautly, firmly, but above all, gently. Meanwhile, go about your business sucking the way you like.

quote]

Im gonna try wiggling the tounge, it sounds good.

Ive found if i pull the foreskin up over the head, spit in there just a little and gentle blow cool air in it he always gives a nice little shiver. Also massaging the underside base of the head (the name of which i cant remember) through the foreskin he likes as he says its too sensitive to maggasge it directly

B_IanTheTall

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
My boyfriend has a LOT of foreskin, covers the glans even when fully erect.

I enjoy using my lips to pull as much of the head as I can, then lipping/nibbling the overhang. Then I use my lips to slide the skin up and down as I deep throat him.

BTW he seems to enjoy it too...

B_IanTheTall

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Honey_Grrrl83 said:
My boyfriend has a lot of foreskin as well,it looks a bit like a turtle neck sweater,he was thinking about getting circumcised recently but I talked him out of it because I like the way it looks:tongue:

Good for you, there are many complications with circumcision, specially adult circumcision. Not to mention that if he changes his mind after, it is considered to be nearly irreversible.

alejandromdq2003

Experimental Member
Media
IanTheTall said:
My boyfriend has a LOT of foreskin, covers the glans even when fully erect.

I enjoy using my lips to pull as much of the head as I can, then lipping/nibbling the overhang. Then I use my lips to slide the skin up and down as I deep throat him.

BTW he seems to enjoy it too...

That's EXACTLY the blowjob I like to get, Ian!!!