Oral Approach

Symphonic

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I've been giving oral to a certain clientele of females for some time, and in doing so have found that it is really easy so do you think that men/women/other who cannot give oral sex to a female are slightly retarded?

I don't mean to offend but it doesn't seem to take a lot of skill.

I'm asking because I honestly want to know if there's a lot to this physical process; so feelings aside does it really take skill much to pleasure a woman orally?

MC_Frost

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I've always been naturally adept in bed and have done my research as well; my girlfriend always begs me to give her oral, so I too have trouble understanding why men could be horrible in bed.

Let's try an analogy: a man bakes a cake. Having never baked a cake before, he goes on instinct and makes one. Sure, it'd edible, but a natural cook or someone who's read about baking cakes or done it before would successfully bake a better tasting cake, right?

B_VinylBoy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Consider yourself gifted, for there's plenty of men and women out there that don't know how to give good oral. You'd think they would have a foot in their mouth instead of a tongue!

Guys with bad tongues! Wanna please your woman? For more info about giving proper oral to females, listen to the instructions on this music video: god-des & she {video} :-D

Phil Ayesho

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Some women have difficulty attaining orgasm... especially those who avoid masturbation... or those who masturbate often with a vibrator.
A person can become accustomed to a specific type of stimulation that a talented tongue simply can not match.

With a woman who has avoided sexual release, patience, perseverance and developing her trust in you will eventually solve it. ( eta and by 'eventually" I mean give it six months of concerted effort)

With a woman who uses a vibrator, just getting her to knock of the vibrator for a while will allow her to regain response to a different stimulation.

With a woman who knows her own body, and can offer constructive, on the job feedback... then pleasing a woman is something even an inexperienced man can do just fine... as long as he is willing...

However... Lots of guys do suck at sex, in general, and dislike giving oral sex in specific.

It does require a willingness to brave a charleyhorse in your tongue, and yet keep going.

My most favorite thing about giving a woman head is the multiple orgasm thing.
Not just the orgasm after orgasm thing... but the crescendo...
Consistent and persistent stimulation can bring a woman to many orgasms in a row... each successive orgasm coming on faster and with shorter intervals between... until she is in a delirium of orgasmic ecstasy... like one long unending orgasm.

Once in this state... just about ANY rhythmic stimulation will cause climax.

You can switch to intercourse and find she will orgasm just from the pounding sensation...over and over...
Or, as I discovered with one kinky woman in particular, spanking will bring on orgasm.

Unfortunately, not all women can tolerate this kind of intense and unrelenting stimulation... many prefer a "refractory" period of lesser or no stimulation between orgasms....
Even with these women... if you are willing to run your tongue on idle for a few minutes, you can give them 15 or 20 orgasms in single sitting.

But the key is to be sensitive to her response, to find her "frequency" and her ideal stimulation zone ( not always directly on the clitoris ) And be persistent.

And be sure to keep your arms out of the way as the padded safety rails clamp down on either side of your head...

The Dragon

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I have never had any trouble attaining "O" by oral sex but it was only in very recent history (4 years ago) that a man was able to find my G-spot.
I consider myself blessed to be not only a multi but to be able to ejaculate multi times as well.
Phil A describes it well.

D_Kay_Sarah_Sarah

Account Disabled
Media
I think we all like to think we are better at oral then we actually are. Partly because our partner(s) become accustom to a certain style of stimulation and will want change, therefore there is always something new to learn. A better way of pleasuring our partner

D_Prudence_Admonition_Drightits

Experimental Member
Media
You have answered this perfectly. I can't add much more to this.

Some women have difficulty attaining orgasm... especially those who avoid masturbation... or those who masturbate often with a vibrator.
A person can become accustomed to a specific type of stimulation that a talented tongue simply can not match.

With a woman who has avoided sexual release, patience, perseverance and developing her trust in you will eventually solve it. ( eta and by 'eventually" I mean give it six months of concerted effort)

With a woman who uses a vibrator, just getting her to knock of the vibrator for a while will allow her to regain response to a different stimulation.

With a woman who knows her own body, and can offer constructive, on the job feedback... then pleasing a woman is something even an inexperienced man can do just fine... as long as he is willing...

However... Lots of guys do suck at sex, in general, and dislike giving oral sex in specific.

It does require a willingness to brave a charleyhorse in your tongue, and yet keep going.

Consistent and persistent stimulation can bring a woman to many orgasms in a row... each successive orgasm coming on faster and with shorter intervals between... until she is in a delirium of orgasmic ecstasy... like one long unending orgasm

You can switch to intercourse and find she will orgasm just from the pounding sensation...over and over...
Or, as I discovered with one kinky woman in particular, spanking will bring on orgasm.

Unfortunately, not all women can tolerate this kind of intense and unrelenting stimulation... many prefer a "refractory" period of lesser or no stimulation between orgasms....
Even with these women... if you are willing to run your tongue on idle for a few minutes, you can give them 15 or 20 orgasms in single sitting.

But the key is to be sensitive to her response, to find her "frequency" and her ideal stimulation zone ( not always directly on the clitoris ) And be persistent.

And be sure to keep your arms out of the way as the padded safety rails clamp down on either side of your head...

Symphonic

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I've always been naturally adept in bed and have done my research as well; my girlfriend always begs me to give her oral, so I too have trouble understanding why men could be horrible in bed.

Let's try an analogy: a man bakes a cake. Having never baked a cake before, he goes on instinct and makes one. Sure, it'd edible, but a natural cook or someone who's read about baking cakes or done it before would successfully bake a better tasting cake, right?

Your analogy would work if it wasn't so complex. The directions are pretty simple when it comes to giving oral sex to a woman. There's only a small area, and while you can do a lot more for arguments sake we'll just talk about the genetalia and nerve endings that are prevalent.

It's more like having the intelligence and "natural skill" to simply push a small control panel. If you can't get your watch to read the right time then what good are you? It's pretty simple; there's no hidden magical code that one must recite.

Anyone who's a natural in my opinion simply rises about the IQ of 100. :biggrin1:

Symphonic

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response

A lot of people suck at sex, but intercourse and various other things aside I agree with what I underlined. Honestly, however, even if one needs to fine tune I cannot conceive why a person would simply have no skill whatsoever in said area; it's not rocket science. I know there are people who "do not care", but even then it's easier than writing your alphabet. Just at it's base core there are people, male and female alike, who fail to even give at least partial pleasure.

I am just judging the situation from the outlook that there is no reason to believe that oral sex on a woman should be a challenging activity. If she over-masturbates and desensitizes it's not her partners fault, and if she doesn't want to fine tune, fine, but to actually just miss the mark? Pft.

Consistent and persistent stimulation can bring a woman to many orgasms in a row... each successive orgasm coming on faster and with shorter intervals between... until she is in a delirium of orgasmic ecstasy... like one long unending orgasm.

Yes, thank you for that.

Phil Ayesho

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I think what you are missing is that knowing where it is is not the most important bit...

Women vary in their sensitivity and response to stimulation. A guy could accidentally hit on the right technique for one woman... and then be dumbfounded as to why it doesn't seem to work on another...

Or he may have experience with a woman who came in 15 minutes... and simply give up too early on a woman who take 30 to have a first orgasm.

Some women respond best to direct clitoral stimulation, while others find that too intense and prefer a more general area stimulation....

So a lot of it comes down to empathy. Something that, if you have it, you don't even notice.... but if you don't have it, she sure will notice...

There are self absorbed men who look at female orgasm more like a brass ring they grab rather than a gift they give.
These men are often the ones who are hacking away, oblivious to the cues the woman's body presents...

Of course, that being said... there are women who "fake" response...

I don't understand how they imagine inaccurate feedback can possibly result in better performance.... How can you correct your course when your compass is telling you lies?

But for you young guys... Lots of inexperienced women are very self conscious and nervous about oral sex... particularly those raised in religious surroundings.
Don't feel bad about yourself or her if she doesn't go off like a rocket right off the bat.
Take your time... laugh with each other, experiment and play, and you will find that as she comes to trust you ... she will cum with you, too

Tickled Pink

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Believe me its not always HOW you do it its whether you WANT to do it! A woman can tell whether you are really enthusiastic about it or not. My first husband only did it because he knewI wanted him to but it weren't great - my second wanted to and frankly I can't keep him away and he's brilliant because he's enthusiastic!!!!!