oral artist

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by abeachbum, Mar 6, 2006.

1. abeachbum

abeachbum New Member

Hi all!

I met this cowboy on the gold coast and he called me an "oral artist"... He was a big guy, at least 6' 3" and 9"x6". Told me that his girlfriend had never taken it all the way and that he hadn't got that hard in a while...

I'd love to hear about your encounters with "oral artists"!

2. Pecker

Pecker Retired Moderator
    Gold Member

I've never met Yoko Ono.

3. D_alex8

D_alex8 Member

So life's not been unduly cruel to you, then, Pecker :rolleyes:

4. royston

royston New Member

Albums:
    did this guy live in narnia.......no you say.......i just wanted to get that straight......havent met an oral artist sorry....although i hear their generally rarseclarts!

x

5. EnglishGentleman

EnglishGentleman New Member

Albums:
    I've never yet met my oral artist, but I know where to find her.... Maybe one day...

6. Sexychick517

Sexychick517 Member

I dunno but I am an oral artist ;) lol

7. PILEDRIVER

PILEDRIVER New Member

dats wot women call me, did they mean it though. someone called me that even though they only saw me jackin of.

8. ChuckRich

ChuckRich New Member

I've met one guy who was amazingly good in the oral department. I'd certainly called him an artist. We only got together once but it was without a doubt a wonderful experience and I've kept in touch with him occasionally online. From what he's told me he's gotten even better. He's had some bigger and bigger cocks to suck on and can take 10 thick inches down his throat.

9. B_popsicleman

B_popsicleman New Member

It's an incredible thing to find a woman well versed in the Oral arts. They are given many names I have learned. They are called Oral Artisans, Fellatrix, Cock Worshippers, Artisans, Fellatio Artisans and a few others. Usually they are women who specialize in fellatio or blow jobs. I love meeting up with them because they love men. Everything about a man turns them on. Some are monogamous, some aren't. One thing they all have in common, an oral fetish. They just love the feel of a cock in their mouth.

I had a hard time admitting to myself when I finally did, that this is the kind of woman I love the most. She is so darling and tender. I mean she loves feeling a cock grow in her mouth, the feel of it pulsating against her face, seeing it in her hands. She can make you cum using her hands alone. I had a girlfriend who could twirl her fingers around me and keep me in a trance somewhere between intoxication and drunkeness. It was incredible. I mean every move would be deliberate. She knew where she was going and when. They know when an area has been attended to too much and when another is dying for attention. I mean she could play me like a piano with her fingers so much so that when she finally got to using her mouth you were baking. It was unbelievable. The more they have an oral fetish the more time they spend just tenderizing your loins with all kinds of things. Some use oils, chocolate syrup, whip cream, some love the natural taste. Some love to watch you grow and I have a friend who just lays her head on her man and looks at his cock for hours. Everyone has their own ideal. And to meet a woman who is like this and start a serious monogamy is ideal for me. I have found that unless I am with a true, passionate assertive oral artisan I will never truly be happy. They are wonderful women. And I have a passion for them because they care to care.

Draft saved Draft deleted