Oral Cock Worshiper in San Francisco Sunday 8/5

D

deleted32404

You are a hung and cut oral top who knows how much your cocksucker loves your cock. You like to sip on a beverage of choice with your legs spread and let him do the work. You know you're making him happy. You like an occasional hit of poppers to accentuate the experience. You love wearing briefs or a jock to show off your dick and to see him salivate. I am a blond, clean-cut sexy guy 45, 5'11", 180 who wants to host you Sunday night at my hotel near Union Square. I love everything about oral sex, cock worship, exhibitionism, undergear and the whole mouth/cock connection. I'm told I'm a great, fun date. Why don't you find out?

B_Italian1

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
This post is very unhealthy.

First of all, oral sex with strangers is never good. You obviously can't see STD's, and people don't want to use a condom for oral. A recent study showed that up to 8% of HIV infections may be attributed to oral sex.

You also mention poppers. Poppers may accentuate orgasms but they're not recommended as they reduce inhibition, and can greatly increase people doing unsafe activities.