Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
orlxprt4u said:
Gay man looking to orally service to completion all well endowed men:tongue: :blowjob:

Such lofty ambition.... do we form a line or gang up on you? I suggest you start with the shortest ones first and work your way up.. that way when you get to the really biggies and choke to death.. you will at least have had some fun along the way!:tongue:

Beralde

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
OMG!! You guys are SO FUNNY! I was having a kinda sucky day and ya'll had me rolling. AWESOME!

:biggrin1:

B_Hung Muscle

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
donkeyboy9 said:
Such lofty ambition.... do we form a line or gang up on you? I suggest you start with the shortest ones first and work your way up.. that way when you get to the really biggies and choke to death.. you will at least have had some fun along the way!:tongue:

If we form a line, I would like you to be the one right behind me, donkeyboy! Make sure to poke me if I don't move up fast enough...

D_Bob_Crotchitch

Expert Member
Media
Beralde said:
OMG!! You guys are SO FUNNY! I was having a kinda sucky day and ya'll had me rolling. AWESOME!

:biggrin1:

The laughs are a big reason I come here. That and being able to expression my opinions and talk about issues of having a big wand. It's not like I have any buds I can talk to about that subject. 1 most are way up tight. 2 they aren't hung. 3. You peeps so crazy :D

basque9

LPSG Legend
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Hung Muscle said:
If we form a line, I would like you to be the one right behind me, donkeyboy! Make sure to poke me if I don't move up fast enough...

No sweat HungMuscle man, with you in front of me, ole junior will be poking you from behind all the way!:tongue: