Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Hey ladies and gents, I need some advice on how to suck a girthy cock.

I’ve got a buddy with a HUGE cock id guess 9x8 and it curves down (which I found pleasantly helpful to slide it down my throat).

Last night we were starting with some foreplay and I went to go for the ole deep throat. I was able to put all the length in, but I kept getting challenged with h girth. Even when I open my mouth all the way, it rubs up against my molars. What advise would you give? I wanna fit it all and not hurt him with my teeth.
I’ve seen those gummy mouth gaurds, but the 2 problems I’m afraid of running into are A) bad quality based on reviews and B) they look more front teeth oriented.
I’d love to hear and tips, tricks, advice!
Thanks

And if you want to hear about the rest of the night and how it ended up with me being double penetrated, feel free to ask. I’m an open book.

engineer805

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
This seems like a new product opportunity for a manufacturer. I'm thinking a modified open-ended cock sleeve like the one here:
https://www.mr-s-leather.com/oxballs-invader-cocksheath-clear
but with the retaining loop cut and fastened to a strap that goes around the back of your head to keep the sleeve in place (or from being pushed down your throat!). And, of course, it could be cut to length to clear your molars ... and perhaps made of thinner walled material. Just thinking out loud - the way engineers often do ...

Reactions: BigHero8

BigHero8

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
This seems like a new product opportunity for a manufacturer. I'm thinking a modified open-ended cock sleeve like the one here:
https://www.mr-s-leather.com/oxballs-invader-cocksheath-clear
but with the retaining loop cut and fastened to a strap that goes around the back of your head to keep the sleeve in place (or from being pushed down your throat!). And, of course, it could be cut to length to clear your molars ... and perhaps made of thinner walled material. Just thinking out loud - the way engineers often do ...
I’m gonna have to get crafty. That’s not a bad idea

Cum_is_Great

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Most people can't fit a can in their mouths easily. Damn sure not fitting without being scraped. I feel sorry for the dude and the giver if he wants oral... there is such a thing as too big.

Oldcowboy

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Just play rub with his frenulum as you’re suckling his glans, then lick his frenulum, lick up & down his shaft then suckle his glans & tongue his frenulum
This! Most women, some guys, will have trouble taking much cock--- no matter what. Thank goodness for frenulum!
Both hands on cock, rubbing it all over own face, hands squeezing hard, pumping out precum, super knob job--- eyes gazing into mine----pussy about 211F and wetter than a monsoon---- and wanting it balls deep in that--- its all good

grandbanks

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I have a very sensitive throat , amyl works for me , got a mate with huge girth and gives me lockjaw sucking it after a while , again amyl and cant get enough and no jaw pain.

Reactions: pp_ryder

droopyboy

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Hey ladies and gents, I need some advice on how to suck a girthy cock.

I’ve got a buddy with a HUGE cock id guess 9x8 and it curves down (which I found pleasantly helpful to slide it down my throat).

Last night we were starting with some foreplay and I went to go for the ole deep throat. I was able to put all the length in, but I kept getting challenged with h girth. Even when I open my mouth all the way, it rubs up against my molars. What advise would you give? I wanna fit it all and not hurt him with my teeth.
I’ve seen those gummy mouth gaurds, but the 2 problems I’m afraid of running into are A) bad quality based on reviews and B) they look more front teeth oriented.
I’d love to hear and tips, tricks, advice!
Thanks

And if you want to hear about the rest of the night and how it ended up with me being double penetrated, feel free to ask. I’m an open book.
Practice makes perfect!