Oral Games & Experiments

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by EternalCaverns, May 14, 2009.

1. EternalCaverns

EternalCaverns New Member

Anyone tried any of these experiments:

-Go down on a man with Pop Rocks candy in the mouth. The man should feel the sensation of Pop Rocks crystals popping as he gets sucked off.

-Apply a tiny bit of pure peppermint oil or menthol to the man's cock and suck him off as the sensation of the mint essence ebbs in and out.

-Dissolve several ice cubes in your mouth or an extremely cold popsicle and then suck off your partner...or while servicing you can recharge the coldness of your mouth by putting the popsicle or ice cubes back in your mouth in between going down.

-Blindfold your partner (you being a man) with a scarf. Make sure that your partner cannot anything at all. Play a taste test game with your cock. Have several ingredients ready to douse on your cock. First you might try applying some caramel sauce on your dick and asking your partner to place you in his/her mouth. Get them to guess what the flavor is. When they do, go on to the next ingredient waiting. The next ingredients could be chocolate, honey, white chocolate ganache or even weird savory ingredients such as BBQ sauce, sesame seed oil, vinegar, curry powder, evaporated milk, melted butter and fish paste (the last would be daring and adventurous of course for both people LOL). I guess your partner could guess the ingredient of the item just by the smell but sometimes blindfolding plays with one's mind when it comes to taste sensations. Might get some people confused...

Any other oral games or enhancers you guys tried or find interesting? Has anyone tried any of the above? Did you like or dislike the experiments?

2. D_Jerry_Atric

D_Jerry_Atric Account Disabled

Food and sex do not mix in my life.

3. nashboy

nashboy Active Member

Albums:
    im not sure i wanna "dip my dick" in a bunch of random food.

4. mdshorts

mdshorts New Member

My BF used mouthwash and then came to give me a BJ. He purposefully didn't spit quite all of it out, so it was supposed to have a nice tingly sensation.
    Unfortunatly, it burned. Did not feel good at all.:frown1:
    Supposedly though, his other friend and that guys wife tried it and both loved it.

5. cb1737

cb1737 New Member

Albums:
    I like taking a swig of a cold soda and than blow my buddy, he loves it

Draft saved Draft deleted