oral help

shara2xks: im going to give my friend head next week..this will be my first time doing it..ive practiced on a dildo and everytime i do..my teeth scrape..i really dont want it to be un-pleasurable for him..any advice?

remotehypnosis: Here's some good advice - make sure your lips cover your teeth and use your tongue to lick the underside of his dick at the same time. If you spit on his dick to lube it up good that helps too. Why the appointment time?

ManInLondon

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Originally posted by shara2xks@Jan 8 2005, 11:37 PM
im going to give my friend head next week..this will be my first time doing it..ive practiced on a dildo and everytime i do..my teeth scrape..i really dont want it to be un-pleasurable for him..any advice?
[post=273217]Quoted post[/post]​

Make sure your teeth are out of the way. (Take them out and leave them in a glass if you are able) :lol:

Otherwise you can always ask him how he likes being sucked. Sex would be a lot better among alot of coiples if they talked to each other about their likes and dislikes. All guys are different. Some have very sensitive balls for example and some dont. Some love having them fondled as they are being given head, some hate them being touched.

If he is very big keep the saliva going. If his cock is continually wet, if your hand is rubbing at the same pace as your head is moving up and down he will not be able to tell how far down his dick with your mouth you actually are.
Practice makes perfect. But remember his cock is not a dildo.

JD88099: Gettin my balls sucked has always been a very fun alternative to head for me :) Be sure to give that a try at least once

Sandalman

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
You know, I may be the only one, but I like the sensation of a little teeth scraping (not like shredding anything, but a little pressure). So your problem may not be a problem at all

ManInLondon

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Originally posted by shara2xks@Jan 8 2005, 11:37 PM
im going to give my friend head next week..this will be my first time doing it..ive practiced on a dildo and everytime i do..my teeth scrape..i really dont want it to be un-pleasurable for him..any advice?
[post=273217]Quoted post[/post]​

So aren't you going to tell us how it went?