Oral Pleasure

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by The Batman, Nov 15, 2007.

1. The Batman

The Batman New Member

When someone is giving you oral sex, what are the things that you like and enjoy the most? What is the move, touch, etc.. that sends you to heaven and makes you cum?

2. joejack

joejack Active Member

Albums:
    Working up to a deep give it all I have grunting orgasm by relying on the relaxation of the cocksucker's throat to eventually accomodate my girth and then the cocksucker teasing out more length by swallowing as much cock as they can to milk me dry. Gotta take the whole thing or come pretty close to it and the build up must be gradual with alot of cock praise and worship. Halleluyah! Oh yeah, the cocksucker has to take the whole load deep in their throat. Make it just like blowing a big load deep inside a pussy that is in a state of serial contractions. Milking the bull, in other words.

3. B_Swimming Lad

B_Swimming Lad New Member

When chicks play with my balls while they suck me off. Maybe a bit of a rimming if I'm lucky?
    But its all good stuff at the end of the day. :biggrin1:

4. FleshlightMouth

Gold Member

Albums:
    A good cocksucker can adjust the action to whatever works for that particular guy... deepthroating with throat muscle massage alternated with working the head separately and then going deep again... some ball and shaft licking but mainly being good at reacting to what the guy likes... sometimes no words are required, the moans are enough to know it's working :cool:

5. Male Bonding etc

Gold Member

I'm with Swimming Lad on the rimming, but mainly just someone taking a long, long time... and as L4t says, being good at being able to read what turns me on.

6. Supeer Mario

Supeer Mario New Member

When the girl licks around my shaft..
    Drives me to heaven.

7. B_Bonky

B_Bonky New Member

I knew a girl once who would wrap her lips right under the head and suck REALLY hard when I started to come, and it made me come and come and come for what seemed like 10 minutes :)

8. B_Monster

B_Monster New Member

I love the feeling of the cocksucker trying their best to get it all down and struggling with it, then all of a sudden they get the last 3-4 inches down and i can feel my cockhead pushing past the throat muscles, drives me fucking nuts, a finger in my ass feels good when done at the same time.

9. Manbap

Manbap Member

To all the dudes up, I think I am qualified for the job. How many are you there, 7 , mmmm... Booking one week in advance is recomended :biggrin1:

10. Love-it

Gold Member

When she lets out a little mmmmmmmm and I know she is enjoying me, and herself.

Draft saved Draft deleted