Oral preference: Legs wide open or closed? Doesn't matter?

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by scanjock8, Jun 26, 2006.

1. scanjock8

scanjock8 Active Member

Albums:
    The guy I'm dating prefers keeping his legs together when I'm sucking him off--especially at the finish. I on the other hand like to really spread my legs far apart or be on my knees with my legs spread--it really turns me on. And I think it may create more tension on my dick.

Do other guys have a stated preference? I definitely do--but I may be strange that way. When I think back on other partners, one or two had to have it one way or the other, the rest were more flexible (no pun intended;-)

SPREAD 'EM

2. ABCB11

ABCB11 Member

I like to be either standing with my feet about a foot or so apart, or else lying with my feet WIDE apart.

3. mindstar

mindstar Member

Albums:
    i prefer the guy having his legs spread
    makes it easier to play with his balls & arse

4. scanjock8

scanjock8 Active Member

Albums:
    I'm with you. I need room if I'm going to get down to the businesss of working my guy over!

5. scanjock8

scanjock8 Active Member

Albums:
    Backed up against the headboard or a wall is always hot...

I guess I do keep my legs together when I'm standing and facefucking a guy on his knees...but I always move into a spread leg position for the finish...

6. DaveyR

DaveyR Retired Moderator
    Gold Member

I'm with you on this one wide open is best

7. Vein Man

Vein Man Member

I'd hate to miss out on having my balls suckled because I couldn't get my legs apart.

8. basque9

Gold Member

Albums:
    I am the guy who receives the oral, so I will tell it from that perspective! I personally prefer to lie in bed with a pillow under my head with my legs spread eagle and my knees up in the air and feet flat on the matress. I can watch the guy feeding on me and he can access all my good parts, especially my balls and ass and he also can tweek my nips.:tongue:
    I have a few worshippers ,though ,who prefer my sitting in a chair with them on their knees kneeling before me and the chair. They sometimes kneel on a cushion or pillow.. mainly I guess because real worshippers like to spend hours down in that position , teasing , deep-throating and working my cock over until it is bursting at the seams.:tongue:
    A position that also appeals to me, but is difficult for the cocksucker, is for me to be on top and fuck his mouth. Being both very long and extremely thick makes this position a very, very hard sell!:rolleyes:

Allan S. likes this.
  9. mainer1

mainer1 New Member

Damn...we could be such a good match!

10. scanjock8

scanjock8 Active Member

Albums:
    yeah, i know that position well. and yeah, i love watching my dick get sucked.

fuck, your cock worship example totally got me hard. another hot chair position is getting up on the arms so you can really get wide open. i dated a guy for awhile that was a master cocksucker and nasty-talking worshipper--he loved it, i loved it, and he would get me to the point where i was begging and whimpering to finish. jeez, there aren't enough guys like that out there.

unlike you though, i love sucking dick like a hungry slut too...

11. mindstar

mindstar Member

Albums:
    if standing i find that depends on the height difference
    i'm quite tall so even if I am on my knees...

if the guys happens to be tallish then legs slightly spread works for me when getting my face fucked - i still like to play with someone ball's

otherwise legs closed *laughs*

i like sucking cock ;)

12. D_Mort_T_Della

D_Mort_T_Della New Member

best position for me to have mi cock sucked is sitting on a chair with my legs wide open so that my big balls hang down... i love to watch my boy friend chocking on my cock and taking both of my balls in his mouth uhmmmmmm....

13. tunabomber

tunabomber Member

Albums:
    Sitting in a chair with legs spread is my fav. Good view of the action :smile:

14. B_RoysToy

B_RoysToy New Member

I've had to think hard on this one because most positions are good. Novelty has its own assets and the first time my receiver stretched across the bed with his head hanging off one side and mouth open for my erection as I stood over him provided one of the best face fucks for me. Taking my full strokes, I could watch as his neck swelled each time. Some one has already mentioned leaning back against the head board of the bed, sitting with legs spread wide and ass tilted up for easy access to all parts. I can't imagine keeping my legs together, for one thing this would keep my balls from hanging and getting due attention along with my dick getting sucked. This thread has to be classified as one of LPSG's hottest, and as scanjock8 testified, I'm totally hard, too.

15. basque9

Gold Member

Albums:
    There is another position which I hesitate mentioning because of its indelicate perversion, but hell it's all hanging out here so I will let her rip and hope I don't get skewered as a result! A few guys have preferred my lying on my stomach near the edge of the bed or with my feet dangling over the footboard. Then , bending my long cock back toward my asshole:tongue: , they chow down on balls, cock and yes everything in sight! I am going to get ripped up for this.... what do you want to bet?:rolleyes:

Allan S. likes this.
  16. inwait8

inwait8 Active Member

Albums:
    Legs wide open... give me space to do my thing!
    I also enjoy laying on the bed with my head off the side and having him pump my mouth.

17. mtguy1972

mtguy1972 Member

definitely spread wide, so he has access to the nuts and ass. scan, i would spread em for you any day...u r hot.

18. scanjock8

scanjock8 Active Member

Albums:
    sounds pretty fucking hot to me. i haven't done it on the edge of a bed like that, but i've definitely been on all fours getting my dick serviced from beneath (actually, if i'm going to be in that position i'd rather have my cock jacked off--the space is a bit confining for sucking, i'm sure i would just turn around and feed it to them from above;-)

definitely pumped my cock in a partners mouth lying on the bed. that's a classic. for some reason if i've had a few drinks i end up doing that one. maybe i'm more agressive with a buzz!

i have another kinda funky position that comes to mind. i used to live in an old building that had a big closet that was exactly the size of full mattress, so i used it as my bedroom. very cozy being surrounded by walls. and what do you know, not a bad place to get your dick sucked either. the span of my spread legs fit just right across the bed wall to wall. i would hike my legs up there with my ass off the bed, and enjoy watching my boyfriend jack and suck me off while fingering my hole. those were some stupendous cumshots...fuck

19. TitanicJake

TitanicJake New Member

There is something so powerful about standing with your legs open and getting blown by someone on their knees. They suck your cock and balls for all they are worth. Then when they tire you grab their head and fuck their face until you cum down their throat. I stand there while they suck the remaining juice out of me and my head spins while I think "Thank you GOD for making me a man with a big fat dick!"
    Jake
    PS Best head I ever got was from two mouths at the same time. They kissed each other while kissing and sucking my cock. God when that happens I feel I am in heaven. I believe it is the reason God gave me two balls.

20. scanjock8

scanjock8 Active Member

Albums:
    yeah, always hot being with a guy that loves worhsiping dick. no second guessing to deal with--he's there to service your cock and enjoy every nasty minute, so enjoy the ride, and make sure he always looks up at you when your dick is stuffed in his mouth so you know how much he loves it. when i'm standing i like to tease and feed, before we get down to business on the edge of the bed or a chair. i'll guide his head on my pole but only let him have little tastes, until he's begging and i let go and let do whatever he wants to me before i pull him off my cock again and we start the process all over again. for the finish, when my dick is so swollen and worked over i can't stand it any more, i make sure my meat is still sloppy wet from being deep throated before i jack myself off and aim my load into his open mouth. more fun to watch i think...then i'll let him clean my flaccid cock when it's still big and engorged and sensitive. drives me crazy. fucking hot and nasty.

there seems to be a common theme on this thread. guys get off on watching. i know i do. i want an unobstructed view at all times. i'm a cock narcissist.

Draft saved Draft deleted