Oral Reciprocating

Discussion in 'Relationships, Discrimination, and Jealousy' started by 51march, Jul 9, 2011.

1. 51march

51march New Member

Recently, I was staying in a all male clothing optional resort in Florida. In the evening there is quite a bit of action going on in the pool and the hot tub. Anyway, there was an attractive, friendly 40sh guy in the hot tub. I gave him a quick feel and discovered that he was uncut. Not a bad thing but I do prefer the cut version. He had a very nice dick and the foreskin was very loose. I decided to orally please him and we both enjoyed it. I was so enjoying his uncut meat that I couldn't seem to get enough. Who would have thought that a foreskin was so much fun. The thing is this. I was giving him a really good go. I asked him if he wanted to switch places so he can do me. I am about average and cut. He told me that he doesn't preform oral. I replied by saying that we are now done and I was not going to continue preform oral on him as I believe if I do you, you should do me. Is that fair? Any comments?

2. B_Hornaplenty

B_Hornaplenty New Member

I think it's not a matter of being "fair", it's a matter of personal choice. You chose to suck and he chose not to suck. The man may have been gay or straight, but also prudent with whom he chose to give oral stimulation. Perhaps he didn't like cut cock, or didn't want to perform with others looking on, or he just wasn't in the mood. His choice was to abstain from sucking you. Apparently you were enjoying your newly found pleasure of sucking an uncut cock, so why not simply be grateful that you had the opportunity from a fellow who gave you the benefit of his satisfying penis?

3. Bbucko

Gold Member

Albums:
    Spontaneous anonymous sex like this was is very different from a more standard sort of hook-up and all bets are off as regards to what you'll actually get out of it. It's entirely possible that he was practicing some sort of risk minimizing as regards STIs (Sexually Transmitted Infections), which is completely within his rights.

Good for the OP for having a foreskin breakthrough moment.

4. hud01

Gold Member

You decided the ground rules and he wouldn't accept them. It is all good.

5. lasolasbud

lasolasbud Member

I don’t get it. Why should he suck your cock? You didn’t discuss anything before you grabbed his cock and put it in your mouth. So the guy doesn’t suck dick, that’s cool. Or maybe he does and he wasn’t all that into you.
    I think I know the resort you stayed at. If the guy was hot and had a nice cock it would be minutes before someone else came along and sucked his cock.
    I get my cock sucked frequently and never reciprocate. No one has ever complained.

Draft saved Draft deleted