Oral Sex – How much is too much?

Discussion in 'Women's Issues' started by Koloradokid, Jul 29, 2008.

1. Koloradokid

Koloradokid New Member

I absolutely love to bestow my fuck buddies with oral attention. I get almost as much pleasure out of lavishing my partner with oral sex as I do receiving it. Typically, we start with hot and open mouth kissing and I work my way down my partner’s neck and ears with soft nibbles and kisses. I then will work my way down to her breasts and play with the areola and nipples with my tongue and playful, yet soft, bites. The general pattern that follows is my tongue leaving a trail down her abdomen to her inner thighs where I will use my tongue and lips to play with the areas from behind her knees up to her inner thighs. If I am with a partner that I am familiar with I will lick the taint down to the anus and push my partner’s legs back and to give a nice and long rim job alternating between the rim and taint. Then, after a prolonged build up, I will lavish all vaginal areas, labia, clitoris, inside walls…, with my tongue. I vary the pressure of my tongue between soft and hard, fast and slow, aggressive and easy. Generally I will then go back south to the taint, back north to the nipples and stomach, and then again give laser-like focus to the vaginal areas. Occasionally I will slip just the head of my dick into the love canal while holding it in my fist and will proceed to massage my partner’s vaginal walls with its thickness and head. This process can repeat itself many times throughout a session. These sessions of cunnilingus are quite lengthy. I have never timed how long we go but I would not be surprised if it went well beyond an hour at times. I would even be surprised if I DATY for over 2 hours. All the while that this oral lovemaking is going on I have a raging boner – that is how much I enjoy making oral love to my partners.

I’ve never had a partner that has complained about this treatment. However, I have often wondered if in their minds they have thought “I wish he would fuck me already.” No one complains, and both parties seem to thoroughly enjoy themselves. My partners are very vocal, seem to have quite a few orgasms, and will generally soak the sheets with juices – that is proof enough to me that they are enjoying themselves. However, I’ve occasionally wondered if a lot of oral love is too much. What do some of the women here think about receiving lengthy sessions of head? Also, what do you like when getting head? I am so much into the act that I am always looking for ways to improve.

2. Runco

Runco New Member

Sorry I can't read this - the font is too small!

3. drdna

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    There is no such thing as too much of a great blow job.

4. Not_Punny

Gold Member

Albums:
    Sounds like you're having a good time -- however, my big question is: What the hell do the girls DO while you're doing all that?

Truly -- I want to know. :confused:

And if they don't do much, what do you WISH they would do??!!

(I rarely let anyone go down on me because I feel so awkward, and I feel it is bad manners and bad form to just lie there):eek:

5. B_VinylBoy

B_VinylBoy New Member

I've yet to run into anyone, male or female, who would object in receiving an extended session of head. I do know of a few guys that claim they can't get off by blow job alone... to those few I feel sympathy... but not much!

6. Not_Punny

Gold Member

Albums:
    Sounds like you're having a good time, but I have a burning question:

What the heck do the girls DO for all that time?

And if they don't do much of anything, what do you WISH they would do??

- - - - -

I don't generally let anyone go down on me, and certainly not for long because I feel awkward -- I can't just lie there, and I don't know what else to do. :eek:

7. Penis Aficionado

Gold Member

In my experience, Punny, some girls just moan a bit, and others writhe around some. I mean, what else *can* you do while getting your twat licked? What do guys usually do when you go down on them?

Personally, I don't think you should feel awkward, and I don't think you should feel bad about "just lying there." For one, it should be a pleasure to give your partner pleasure. And for two, twats are delicious, wondrous, magnificent things to stick one's tongue into.

8. StraightCock4Her

StraightCock4Her New Member

Punny, as awkward as you may feel, guys are only worried about one thing: how good it feels for you... So, if you just sit there and don't do anything then they aren't doing it right and will probably (should) try different things to make it more pleasurable.

9. Load Lichfield

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo

Maybe it's just not for you?

10. PussyWellington

Albums:

Personally, if she's not begging you to enter her after one hour you're doing it wrong!

Two hours without penetration is too long, for me anyway. You sound more like a technician than a lover.

11. honeydew

honeydew New Member

I would say that if the girl isn't complaining don't worry. Also if you are familiar with some it means they came back for more of the same. That in itself would be compliment enough.

12. Koloradokid

Koloradokid New Member

They are writhing in pleasure.
    PussyWellington,

This is the type of feedback that I am looking for. However, if you reread my original message, I said that I would not be surprised if I performed oral sex for over 2 hours – at times. I really could not tell how long it is because I do not look at a clock when having sex. I just know that I like to perform lengthy oral sessions on my partner and really get off on seeing them writhe around in bed, shudder with explosive force from mind-blowing orgasms, have vaginal secretions that soak the bed, and sweat like crazy – all because of what I am doing with my mouth and tongue. If I focus my total attention on pleasing my partner I know that my pleasure will be guaranteed as well. :smile:

Every encounter is different. Sometimes foreplay is quick and dirty as is the penetration that follows and other times the whole encounter is quite lengthy. I like to mix things up as well – 69ing, switching off and becoming the receiver, going back & forth between oral & fucking, etc. There are no rules. I was merely stating what can & does happen at times and I wanted to know what some other women thought about being the receiver of a long session of oral sex. Sex is all about everyone involved having a great time. If it isn't fun, why bother?

#12 Koloradokid, Jul 31, 2008
    Last edited: Jul 31, 2008
  13. wonderland

wonderland Member

When it is too much when I say stop. If she seems to be enjoying it try and not over think things.

Draft saved Draft deleted