Oral Sex and Diet Coke

cnw400

Just Browsing
Media
My wife and I went away for a weekend. . .lots of fun; a movie, dinner, the works. . .had a tremenous thrash about the sheets that night and topped it off with some downright gritty 69 action. . .had one of the best blow-jobs I ever received. The next day after lunch I had refilled my diet coke and drank about as much of it as I wanted and offered her the rest. "What's the matter with you? I'm not drinking after you had your mouth on that straw!" What's wrong with this picture? Or is it just a memory thing? Why will a woman blow the lid of your nuts and then turn her nose up a straw I had just drank from?:confused: Anyone had a similar experience??

jeff black

Expert Member
Media
My wife and I went away for a weekend. . .lots of fun; a movie, dinner, the works. . .had a tremenous thrash about the sheets that night and topped it off with some downright gritty 69 action. . .had one of the best blow-jobs I ever received. The next day after lunch I had refilled my diet coke and drank about as much of it as I wanted and offered her the rest. "What's the matter with you? I'm not drinking after you had your mouth on that straw!" What's wrong with this picture? Or is it just a memory thing? Why will a woman blow the lid of your nuts and then turn her nose up a straw I had just drank from?:confused: Anyone had a similar experience??

The mouth is filled with germs and bacteria.

The penis is just like any other part of the body, clean if properly washed.

Primate mouths are loaded with germs. There's even a venomous primate. It's a defense mechanism left over from when we had little more than our wits and opposable thumbs to keep us safe.

The Komodo dragon has a bite that is so toxic that it's absolutely lethal. The dragon doesn't secrete any venom, it's all done with bacteria. A dragon will bite prey, which if not too injured, may run away but succumb to the infection a day or two later, following the prey until it collapses.

We also developed such rich oral fauna because we're extremely omnivorous and need a wide variety of bacteria to digest various foods. It's pretty cool, but yeah, the mouth is pretty disgusting.

I do assume she kisses you though which kind of obviates all that.

B_josiah852

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Have a ex that we would partake of oral sex before penetration. I would practically devour her pussy while see swallowed a load of my cum. Then she would not kiss during penetration. It bothered her that my mouth tasted like pussy, but it didn't bother me that her mouth tasted like my cock. Was really a bummer.

Ethyl

Legendary Member
Media
Philadelphia (Pennsylvania, United States)
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay

rob_just_rob

Sexy Member
Media

novice_btm

Superior Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
Unsure

davidjh7

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Oh my god. At first I couldn't tell if they were really spewing or if the diet Coke was extra fizzy from the masticated mentos. I wonder what chemical components are responsible for that kind of gastric reflex?

They did a "Mythbusters" episode on the diet coke + Mentos. Seems it is a combination of factors: THe carbonation, the aspartame and the caffeine in the diet coke, the gum arabic, and something else I can;t remember. THe main process is nucleation, where the tiny pits in the candy allow a site for the co2 bubbles to form. Lots of pits, lots of bubbles, plus the other ingredients which catylize the reaction, and BOOM--lots of powerful foam.