Oral sex and lung congestion

Discussion in 'The Healthy Penis' started by yngjock20, May 2, 2008.

1. yngjock20

Gold Member

Albums:
    I'm a bit hesitant to ask about this one because I might be the only one who has this problem, but whenever I give head, days later I have problems breathing like I'm congested.

Before anyone starts yelling "UNCLEAN!!!" I've been going through this for as long as I've been having sex and I've gone to the doctor multiple times, so no STD's here.

I recently had a horrible asthma scare and was in the hospital for a couple of days but am thankfully clean and clear for the time being. The downside is that I'm totally scared to perform oral again because I'm afraid I'll start having congestion problems again.

Can anyone help me and shed some light on my situation?

2. D_Percival Puddleford Pukehorn

u need to learn how to expand ur lungs and open your throat. Also unhinge your jaw. u should know this! TEE HEE!

3. JrodMaclane

JrodMaclane New Member

thats why guys are supposed to get head not give head

4. D_Ollyvalle Treegirth

D_Ollyvalle Treegirth Account Disabled

u didnt specify if you swallow loads....so we don't know if it's due to something in the semen, or a slight throat trauma that could come from just sucking a LPSG'er aggressively.

5. B_CBTallthetime

B_CBTallthetime New Member

how many times a day do you give head?

6. sandwulf

sandwulf Member

Albums:
    It is entirely possible that you may have a mild semen allergy, or are allergic to something that is being passed through the seminal fluid. If you say had a peanut allergy or an allergy to some antibiotics, the allergens could be passed through the semen.
    With asthma as well it could also be due to irritation of the mucus membrains in your throat. Or a combination platter if your really unlucky.

Or it could be something else entirely. You could always do a little testing on a toy or two to discount the irritation issue.

7. yngjock20

Gold Member

Albums:
    This makes alot of sense. I don't have the problem when I use the toy (I've tested myself.)

8. sandwulf

sandwulf Member

Albums:
    yup, if you run a quick google search for it there are many different possible allergens that can pass through semen.

9. ZOS23xy

Gold Member

Albums:
    Might ask the men you deal with what they eat (food) and if they come into contact with animals that you might be allergic. If a man eats peanuts, and you have allergies, he needs to stop eating peanuts. Or leave the cat alone before he's with you (or a bath before you get together)

10. lilbighorn

lilbighorn New Member

You are doing such a good job, and getting the person so hot, that he is blowing it right down into your lungs. Try not to give such good blow jobs. P.S. get an inhaler.

11. D_Percival Puddleford Pukehorn

of course! :wink:

12. yngjock20

Gold Member

Albums:
    So, come to find out, I do have a semen allergy.

The only steady cure for such an illness is to get allergy shots combined with a man's jizz...but you have to be consistantly having sex to keep the issue at bey.

I cut back on my promiscuity, though...so that's a problem.

The sex life has taken quite a dip in the months since I've realized what's going on with mah body, but I'm not too sure if I can handle not doing it anymore. Of course the obvious is to start using condoms while in the act (oral...I only do oral) but alot of guys get weirded out when you use a condom. Also, it takes too long to explain to someone that I've got a condition.

At the risk of answering my own question, though, I know that I should take better care of myself and not risk any further outbreak. Do the responsible thing. I really don't want to, but I guess I'll have to now.

Draft saved Draft deleted