oral sex and sensitivity

dave2006

Sexy Member
Media
I have noticed if I have received oral sex in a couple of days the head of my penis becomes extremely sensitive to stimulation when I finally do. I am cut so I am surprised by this. Often I have to have her take my penis all the way in her mouth. Having her just suck my cockhead is almost to0 much to bare. Has anyone else noticed thre is an increase in sensitivity when you haven't gotten a blow job in a while?

Chrysalis

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
What I find interesting is that this changes for you depending on how long it's been. I kind of thought men were either sensitive on the head, or they weren't, and everyone had a specific level of sensitivity that didn't change.

However, I know that my sensitivity changes. I tend to be more sensitive and have more powerful orgasms if I haven't done anything sexual the day before. I guess if it changes for me, why shouldn't it change for a man?

Elmer Gantry

LPSG Legend
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Yes, my current gf loves to lick around the head and if it's been a while then it's too much. Almost like a cross between a burning sensation and tickling!!

Snakebyte

Superior Member
Media
What I find interesting is that this changes for you depending on how long it's been. I kind of thought men were either sensitive on the head, or they weren't, and everyone had a specific level of sensitivity that didn't change.

Actually I don't think that's right. At least not for me. Sometimes it's very sensitive and sometimes I don't feel almost nothing at all.

Aplus

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay

However, I know that my sensitivity changes. I tend to be more sensitive and have more powerful orgasms if I haven't done anything sexual the day before. I guess if it changes for me, why shouldn't it change for a man?

I obviously can't speak for other men, but I believe my sensitivity does change. I'm fairly sensitive all over though, although the head is the most sensitive. I remember nearly jumping out-of-the-bed when this woman started stroking it. It had been a while, and that was by far the most sensitive I've been...well at least at the beginning. I'd describe the feeling being like hell & heaven at the same time. Too intense, yet too good at the same time. Like most men probably, I do get more sensitive as sex goes on.

avsfan69

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I would have to agree that there is some increased feelings like that, but by far worse that I have seen is just after you get off, usually from oral....if they focus on your head at that point, thats when the ticklish and sensitive feeling really comes through, almost to the point of jumping back to stop lol

HazelGod

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I actually find that my sensitivity goes down as oral sex goes on. Unless I'm really, really into it, it just doesn't work wonders for me. But that initial contact can be almost excruciating! Odd that this is only true when someone else touches you...touching myself never carries that hypersensitivity with it.

And I completely agree about the post-orgasmic sensitivity. The only sensation I can even think to comparing it to is when your leg or foot "falls asleep" and then you try to walk on it...an incredibly intense sensation, not entirely unpleasant, but bordering on painful.

I prefer to come with my wife on top of me, and then stay buried inside her for several minutes afterward while she rhythmically squeezes me. It's heavenly.

Then I tell her to get up and go make me a sandwich! :wink: