Oral Sex by someone with no teeth.

When I was 21 I was getting blowjobs from a 55 yo, full dentures and it was the best head ever.

Reactions: submit452

royboy361

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
I've known 2 old guys who would remove them (discreetly) prior to trying to deepthroat me but the best deep throaters I've had are the guys who have full sets of teeth (I presume) and can deep throat without scratching or bruising my dick.

One of them drives many miles to meet me. I've told him about LPSG.

Joe
Jojo I love your pic gallery.

Reactions: jojolongdong

I can attest to the amazing feeling. My ex wife had to get dentures. At first I was bit turned off of the idea. The head game was incredible before but once I felt the softness, the snug fit and the massaging of her gums up and down my cock. It's an orgasm like u will never comprehend. When she tightened her mouth and did her signature suction thing, holy fuck shut!!!!
From that day on, I tried to live in that bitch mouth.

Reactions: royboy361

jpk338

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
My friend had his pulled while he was in the Navy. I never knew until one night we shared a hotel room and as i was lying in the bed naked ,I felt this amazing feeling. It was my friend sucking my dick with no teeth. Then he had my balls too. It was the greatest BJ that I ever had.
Don't knock it until you've tried it. My friend was a really cute guy.

jiminycocket

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
teeth are the structure to your face, only people i find attractive get near my wang, teeth are hot, no teeth are not

Agreed 100%. Besides, if you know what you're doing when you're sucking dick, teeth aren't even an issue. I never scrape my teeth on a guy's dick (unless he's into that). And I never spit. Best feeling, from the feedback I've received, is when I'm swallowing while he is shooting, because then my throat muscles are constricting around his shaft and head while he is having his orgasm.

mattnatlanta

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Lol - that also sprang to my mind.
But... asking Grannie for a bj is a definite no-no.

Although... Q: 'What's pink and wrinkly and hangs out your trousers (pants)?'
Granny!!! :D :D

LMAO.

Reactions: Joll

ericbear

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
A fairly young guy once hit on me in a bar. His pickup line was "I had an accident in the Marines. My teeth come out." My girth has always been an issue with blowjobs and teeth, so I decided to give it a try, and we went to his place. It was a very good and unique blowjob, not only because no scraping, but he could put pressure with his gums that would not be possible otherwise. Unfortunately, as we moved from sucking to fucking, the experience turned into the trick from hell...

Reactions: WadWorshipper

Motion-of-the-Ocean

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Congrats to the one-sentence newbie deciding to resurrect a decade old thread that makes light of older people or those who through no fault of their own, lost their teeth due to expensive and unavailable dental care. What's next...extolling the virtues of handjobs by amputees?