Oral Sex Equal Exchange?

Lionheart17

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
So I was dating this guy for about three months no longer with him. Im just curious to know what you guys think when someone sucks your cock. If you are getting it and he sucks you off for a little, not ending in ejaculation. Do you suck him off as well? return the favor? or do you just proceed and make out as if oral wasn't on the menu?

Shagtastic

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Whether it's a relationship hetrosexual or homosexual in nature (guys and guys or girls and girls) I've always thought equal exchange is the way to go.

For me, I'd love to go down on a girl anyways. But especially if she gave me a BJ first? DEFINITELY going down then to return the favor ;P

I think same should go for any couple.

-- Shagtastic

simbablk

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
For me it doesn't matter - I like eating pussy so whether she sucks my dick or not is irrelevant. I'm STILL gonna eat her pussy until she cums.

Simba

monel

Sexy Member
Media
I like performing oral on my wife - or anyone else I was with before her - but she does not like giving me head. Though I concur with Simba that since I like eating pussy I will do it regardless of any reciprocation, after a while it does piss me the fuck off.

Vonrofles

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
MMMMmmmm Salmon, the other pink meat.... Nah, I love the vertical smile... Always have, always will... I don't expect reciprication, but IMHO, if a chic, or dude for that matter I guess, goes down on you, it's because they know the amount of pleasure it will bring to you. So at that moment, they are trying to please YOU. So if there's an expectation on their end, well then they are just being greedy bitches...

scottredleter

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I tall depends on the situation. A blow job in a bathroom or some alley, I don't usually like to have the favor returned. If it is a spend the night tyoe of thing with a person I have some level of relationship with, then all the activites are on the table.

art

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I'm very oral and tactile, so regardless of what I get, genitals are going in my mouth. That said, I love to lie back and get a nice, slow, wet blowjob from anyone.

helgaleena

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
What matters is mutual pleasure IMO. You both need to come, however you achieve that.

Monel, you need to let your wife know you are pissed off. Don't let it sour things between you. She values your pleasure as much as you value hers and will find some way to 'even the score' between you I am sure. :wink:

Moi, I do not automatically orgasm from oral, despite being eager to give it, both to male and female. I would be pissed off in fact if a partner insisted on making me come from it when I would rather they switched things up and tried other stimuli! It's the greatest pleasure to have someone listen to what I want!

thestrangeness

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
this post seems to be another guy post but sharin my opinion.. for me... i LOVE givin oral... but as for getting it... idk generally i will pass... i would rather have him pound the hell outta me... and every time i say that guys always wanna say they r soooo good at it and so on.... its not that.. i mean i have other things i enjoy more... so if i suck u off.. or suck u.. its cuz i wanna not cuz im thinkin tit for tat....

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
can't say that i do anything with the expectation of reciprocation :confused:

giving head is just about my favorite smexy-time thing to do, i can't see why i could keep a oral tally running to make sure a partner doesn't "owe me one"

hmmm i have given out gold stars for going above and beyond :biggrin1::naughty:

Molins

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I don't know about most guys but fair usually isn't in it. I love 69 but I work so much better with a pair of legs over my shoulders and buried in a pussy going at it until she cums.

upone

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
It varies a lot with the individual, but it's all good!

That says it all. Each relationship is different; most women like cunnilingus, but some do not. I love fellatio, but some women don't like to give it. One of my longest and best relationships was with a lovely woman who didn't enjoy cunniligus, but loved having a mouthful of my cock about three times a day...

rtg

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Depends on the couple/individual! Sometimes my bf and I do it to eachother before sex, sometimes he just does me, sometimes i just do him, sometimes we do eachother at the same time...but for us, it's always just foreplay before sex...so it doesn't matter about the oral so much really lol it's just good fun and teasing :)

D_Phil_Doneafew

Account Disabled
Media
I love oral, especially 69 when we both cum at the same time. But I do not think there is an across the board answer here. I would say if he started to suck my dick and then stopped and I finished him off without him doing anything else I would be pissed. Hell he started it. I have told him before DO NOT START THE CAR IF YOU ARE NOT GOING FOR A DRIVE.