Oral Sex, etc.

amcal83: I'm a guy, and I'm attracted to guys. But the last thing I ever want to do with a guy is to be on either the giving or receiving end of anal sex.

But at the same time, oral sex is so appealing to me. But not so much having it performed on me, but performing it on someone. The thought of sucking on a penis for a very long time is very exciting. I never have, though. Similar, but lesser effect for mutual masturbation and circle jerk, too.

I also think that the penis can be the most beautiful part of a guy's body, along with the torso and face. I love the penis, and I'm always curious to see my friend's penises.

Is this unusual?

Thanks!

amcal83

jonb

Sexy Member
Media
Not unusual at all. Anal's actually the most likely way to spread HIV short of injection.

You can also rub your penis on your partner's body. The only way to give someone AIDS that way is if you ejaculate on a skin break. Another alternative to anal, if one partner's uncut, is to stretch the foreskin over his partner's penis, a technique called docking; the data on docking and HIV are ambiguous, however.

Jon (straight, but you learn enough about gay sex here)

gigantikok: yea, and alot of gay guys don't have anal sex anyway. Hell, i have plenty of gay friends, and alot of them don't go backdoor. Your sexuality is what you make it, man, don't forget that.