oral sex etiquette

DJM277: When you are with a new partner who is is performing oral sex on you do you giving a warning when you are about to com or do you just let it fly?

usually i give a warning unless it a girl who i know is just a one nighter

sandee: Thanks for the warning, but it is not a big deal to me cuz that my favorite part

hungcuriousNC: Oh yeah.. I always let the person sucking my dick know when I'm about to shoot. Not everyone want's a hot load in their mouth.

wvalady1968: [quote author=Pecker link=board=sex;num=1077369351;start=0#2 date=02/21/04 at 05:51:06]I keep an air horn handy for that very reason.[/quote]
That's a good way to lose a pecker. Shouldn't scare her at that point, eh?
:D

jonb

Sexy Member
Media
Yeah, I tell her. Or better yet, I tell her to attack it from the side, like a flute. That way, when I cum, I don't get any in her mouth.

thingsteal: If somebody is going to receive your cock in their mouth, they should fully expect that the thing may go off at any time.

Same thing goes for vaginas.

If you don't want a money shot in either location, take precautions beforehand.

Deb: I can be particular about who's cum I want to have and who's I don't. This takes the guesswork out of knowing when he's going to pop, because if I don't want to take his cum I won't even bother sucking his cock to start with...and if I do want it, well then it really doesn't matter if he warns me or not. ;D :-*

yung_n_hung: i give a warning...some girls don't like to get it all over.

especially if you need to clean up quick/make an exit. (such as in a public place/work/car/etc)

grantstephens: I give warning since my wife doesn't like the taste. ???

She does like the pearl necklace thing which to me is very erotic and nasty :p

SpeedoGuy: On the times I was asked to give a warning, I always did so.

On the times I wasn't, I didn't.

Never had any problems with that arrangement.

SG

Going4Seven: I find that a warning is always nice to do, but when nothing is said... then anything goes. My girlfriend doesn't like the taste either, but always takes it in her mouth to let me have the best possible feeling... the only problem is getting a bj now :D :-[

wvalady1968: If it's not the first time she's ever done it, she'll know. The signs are definite and unmistakable.
;)

Mr._dB

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
[quote author=wvalady1968 link=board=sex;num=1077369351;start=0#12 date=02/25/04 at 05:33:44]If it's not the first time she's ever done it, she'll know. The signs are definite and unmistakable.
;)
[/quote]

I was waiting for someone from the receiving end to say that! I'd think it shouldn't be a surprise for either partner, she should be able to tell from my throbbing, body language, and tone of voice. :)

wvalady1968: "Receiving end"?
All this time I thought I was giving!
;)

GeorgenFLA: If somebody is sucking my dick, they can tell Im going to shoot off. I dont have to say a word. Whether they take my dick out of their mouth or not, is up to them. But I expect my scum to be swallowed, and am disappointed if the cocksucker doesnt swallow it.

hungcuriousNC: I'm with you all... if someone is sucking my cock, I may be too deep in pleasure to give a warning.. but you had better be watching the signs for an eruption! Ie: harder, longer dick, throbbing more often, shortness of breath, tensing of muscles in the body and such... A friend of mine who services my cock for me says that I always go into quick, short breaths right before I'm gonna blow... that way he knows to keep sucking my cock so he can milk out my load.

B_DoubleMeatWhopper

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
[quote author=hungcuriousNC link=board=sex;num=1077369351;start=0#17 date=04/02/04 at 10:07:44]harder, longer dick, throbbing more often, shortness of breath, tensing of muscles in the body... short breaths [/quote]

You didn't mention one of the surest signs: the tightening of the scrotum drawing the balls up to the base of the cock. A few times, my balls have even disappeared into the body until the orgasm was over.

hungcuriousNC: Ahhh, you've got a point. Maybe this could be another thread on here... I know that a lot of times right before I cum, my balls do tighten up and pull in close to my body...what I call the "loading-to-fire" effect. But, there are just as many equal times that I'm getting ready to cum and my balls stay loose and low hanging. And then with each pulse of shooting cum, my balls kinda bounce a bit. Double, does this happen to you ever?

Oh, one more thing... My best friend says that his right nut completely goes up into his body when he cums. I wonder why that happens?