oral sex etiquette

B_DoubleMeatWhopper

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
[quote author=hungcuriousNC link=board=sex;num=1077369351;start=0#19 date=04/03/04 at 18:54:14]But, there are just as many equal times that I'm getting ready to cum and my balls stay loose and low hanging. And then with each pulse of shooting cum, my balls kinda bounce a bit. Double, does this happen to you ever?
[/quote]

Nope. Mine always draw up.

fireant: Warning? Are you serious? What more do you need when the hips start bucking, the moans start coming with more frequency, and the phrase "Oh, God!, Oh God!" gets shouted at the top of the lungs? Isn't that warning enough? My Goodness, Man! Pay attention to your lover's body! You WILL know when the ejaculate is near!

:)

fireant: Warning? Are you serious? What more do you need when the hips start bucking, the moans start coming with more frequency, and the phrase "Oh, God!, Oh God!" gets shouted at the top of the lungs? Isn't that warning enough? My Goodness, Man! Pay attention to your lover's body! You WILL know when the ejaculate is near!

;)

roedhunt: [quote author=wvalady1968 link=board=sex;num=1077369351;start=0#14 date=02/25/04 at 16:19:49]"Receiving end"?
All this time I thought I was giving!
;)[/quote]

No shit!! Me too! haha. Why is it that mens voices drop so much when they are ready to burst? Women's get higher.. hahaha :D

MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I've found it varies with the women; some like to be warned, then again, some don't. Myself, I like to warn just as soon as we're getting ready to fuck. Sometimes if it's really an intense orgasm ,I barely have time to croak out a warning. It's kind of like you've gotta spitit out before you shoot it out, for example, (Oh,godbaby,I'mgonnacum!

BluECliQ: If the girl is good she'll have an idea when its coming and I was never one to give warnings...its part of the process

HORSEHUNGshowoff:
When you are with a new partner who is is performing oral sex on you do you giving a warning when you are about to com or do you just let it fly?
Well normally this is a moot point since I rarely find someone able to finish me with their mouth only, a combination of my size and not enough suction or great technique is the reason for this but in the rare occassion when I feel I am close to shooting I will warn the person, but have only had 3 in the past that have been able to do this , been very lucky lately though since I found a cop who can handle my size and likes it rough the rougher the better and is capable of finishing me off with his throat and loves to do so :)

the REAL deal
HORSE

madame_zora

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I am constantly surprised to hear that not everyone likes the taste of cum in their mouth. I think of it as a reward for a job well done! I usually tell my partner when I'm cumming if it isn't already all over the place, but more because I want him to share in my excitement, I would hate it if he stopped right then and there though.

Meniswallow

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Originally posted by fireant@Apr 12 2004, 03:04 AM
Warning? Are you serious? What more do you need when the hips start bucking, the moans start coming with more frequency, and the phrase "Oh, God!, Oh God!" gets shouted at the top of the lungs? Isn't that warning enough? My Goodness, Man! Pay attention to your lover's body! You WILL know when the ejaculate is near!

;)
Warnings i actually like when a guy is about to blow their seedz in my mouth. i just like hearin him say "i'm gonna cum now" or what have you. i also don't notice any kind of signns when he's about to blow too, most of my guyz let me at it until he's cums, i may hear some moans but i just figure its cause he's enjoyin it not cause he's about to blow. but either way, i love a good hot load in my mouth, sometimes i let him shoot in my mouth and i keep it in their while i still suck on his dick, some of the guyz liked that, or he may also cum in my mouth and i'd pull of his dick and show him how much he came by lettin it ooze out of my mouth and onto his dick and then i just suck it all back so i can swallow it, there was this one guy though i sucked off and he came so much my entire face was literally drenched in cum, all thick and juicy, i was amazed!!! anyone cum in "buckets" so to speak???