Oral sex help

neatski2: Hi to everyone!
;D

I'm new on here and I was hoping that you could give me some help with an intimate issue that I haven't been able to discuss with anyone.

My boyfriend's penis is really big. He's about 8 inches in length and 8 1/2 inches in girth, and I have been unable to figure out how I am supposed to give him oral sex. I am looking for ANY advice that anyone has on the subject, tips, mouth stretching techniques :), anything. Actual intercourse has been possible because of women's amazing stretching powers :), but oral sex has been another story. I really like giving it and I'll try anything... so I thought someone on here might have some advice.

Any help would be appreciated. Thanks in advance.

jerkin4-10: sweetheart...you cant put 55 gallons of water in a 30 gallon drum...your mouth isnt a thing you need to be stretching out...just use your tongue and hands...and he will appreciate the effort...believe me...good luck...

neatski2: (which is why I was kidding about the mouth stretching ;D)

neatski2: Thank you for the reassurance, it's really appreciated

jdoe86

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I have a problem fitting into most women's mouths. I am not as thick as your boyfriend, but I am thick enough to cause discomfort to most who try to give me oral for any length of time. I suggest lots of hand and tongue action... works for the women I have been with. (note: while women seem to have a hard time with oral on me, the men who have given me oral have not, even the ones who were small and feminine)

neatski2: Ok, it's great to hear that it's not a problem that's completely unheard of. When I first realized I had a problem, I had never heard of it happening to anyone, because most of what I hear is complaining about penises being too small!

Tender: im not sure that it has to do with the size of the penis persay...
it can be the size of your mouth.
even if it were a small penis, one could still have trouble if they had a small mouth....

also i think it depends on the person's jaw...
my guy is 6x5, so not huge, but i dont consider that to be small either.
i have TMJ
i can disengage my jaw to fit in alot...
i think though this started in high school.... with my boyfriend, ;).

so it burns sometimes to do it, but i do it anyway.
but as far as how to fit 8 inches into 5....
um, sorry but i dont think its gonna happen.

you could have surgery to make your mouth bigger...
but what would you tell the Avon lady when you order 3 tubes of 'Passion Red' ?? :D

Tender

jessinathensga: i havent had sew with a bunch of large guys, but i have gone down on a few very large men. none have complained that i cant "take" them... I simply play with his head and use my hands... just put an inch or two in your mouth, use your tounge and hands, and get ready for what cums...im sure he wont get angry

10ecvolfan: i have a great solution for you when your guy is too big. this has happened to me thank god and what i do is before he's awake i take his dick in my mouth when he's not quite hard yet and let it get hard while in my mouth that way all of him gets in there and i can swirl it around for a while before i have to let it go. so for a few minutes at least my mouth can accomodate "the big one"