Oral Sex....How?

Discussion in 'Women's Issues' started by Bill UK, Feb 16, 2006.

1. Bill UK

Bill UK New Member

Girls, I'd like a little advice please. I found this site originally as an ex of mine used to come here often (literally), I enjoy the site and don't come here to constantly to tell everyone I've got a big cock....some people here need to live a little life above the waistband.

Anyway I digress...I enjoy this site as I've received some sage advice on a number of matters..I'd like some advice on giving oral sex (to a woman), for many years if I'm being honest I wasn't very good at giving it, it could have been inexperience, could have been selfishness or just big cock syndrome.

Now before you all shout me down and say 'ask for guidance' and 'all women are different'.......I know these are true......I'm just looking for some more guidance and maybe any advanced tips please.

P.S. I go out with some women, tend to be younger and they know how to come using fingers, but don't know how to make a guy please them with a tongue........any advice?

Last part.....can u come with a guy licking u out...but not using fingers?

2. windtalkerways

Gold Member

Hi Bill,

It's somewhat difficult to try and give
    a tutorial on how to please a woman
    orally, especially for the fact that just
    as different techniques get a guy balls
    tightening during a bj, it's going to be a
    little different for every female.

I just typed in cunnilingus and there
    were some sites with excellent tips
    for teasing the peach. I would say
    enthusiasm for the job is the number
    one prerequisite. And yes, if a guy
    knows what he's doing, I am able to
    cum just from his tongue work.

3. Pecker

Pecker Retired Moderator
    Gold Member

If you can do the 'finger' thing you can do it orally. The tongue and lips can do everything the finger does and more (the finger can't suck on the clitoris or blow on it.) windtalkerways brings up a good point about enthusiasm - and don't forget that the area around the clitoris is an erogenous zone, too, including the labia and vaginal opening.

4. naughty_girl

naughty_girl New Member

i reckon.. lots of variety and sucking the clit and flicking it really lightly with your tongue combines together!

5. SurferGirlCA

Gold Member

Key words from naughty, "flicking it really lightly" - no biting, please. :wink:

6. naughty_girl

naughty_girl New Member

lol ^^
    or like gently sucking and licking with 2 fingers inside stroking the g-spot.. thats amazing! ;-) hehe

7. GazIoM

GazIoM New Member

What about a little nibble?:wink:

8. Lilybean

Lilybean New Member

gentle nibbles are fine. but NO BITING.

i love being bitten lightly on the very insides of my thighs, and anywhere else on my body, really, except for during oral.

9. pdrprst

pdrprst New Member

Maybe that is my problem too, as long as it doesn't get as serious as China Syndrome I can live with it. Phenomenal turn of phrase though Bill.

Excellent advice ladies, general enough to be applicable, but specific enough to be useful.

10. Garth33

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    WTW is right...enthusiasm is a real key but that doesn't mean you rush...take your time. Tease her...and avoid the clit at least at first. Enjoy the surroundings:wink: use your tongue and a lubed finger to get her rolling...then tease your tongue around her clit...she'll let you know if she's ready for more direct contact:smile: I alternate deep tongue action with "as much as she can stand" clit action...taking a break with a finger or two...again...it's not the 100yd dash - it's a marathon. Licking pussy really turns me on. I'm always rock hard when I'm doing it and I can hump the sheets while moving around to keep me happy while I'm doing her. The best thing is when I know she's satisfied - it'll come back to me tenfold!:redface:

11. Crabterror

Crabterror New Member

Albums:
    I agree with the previous posters.
    For me, I like giving oral better than I like getting it by FAR. Most important thing is read her body language. All girls like different things, so be open to what SHE likes, don't just do what you think a girl wants.
    Also, be gentle, at first anyway. You might like it if a girl drops your pants and starts yanking like a maniac, but her parts are a bit more... sensitive.
    Also, take your time. It's not all about the orgasm, think of it as 60% about the journey getting there, and the other 40% making her writhe on those sheets :)
    And lastly... Let her know how much you love doing it. A great many girls are self conscious about various things, especially if they don't have years of experience with it. Tell her how much you love it and how much eating her out turns you on. And as for technique? That my man is all yours to create. Good luck, and I hope to see a response in here in the next while saying that you rocked her world!

12. D_Beauparte Plungerwand

I find it best to tease for ages you can usually tell how long is enough by her reactions. When you first go down kiss her pussy lightly then start gently kissing around her pussy, the inner thigh etc and just around her lips, rarely giving a little kiss. Then up the stakes by gently licking up her pussy between her lips, do it gently and lightly, it's all too tempting to go at it like a bull in a china shop. gently one lick on her clitjust to let her know whats coming, then go back to teasing with occasional delve into her hole, circle it at the edge of the hole as this area is pretty sensitive too then lick up to her clit and begin lapping at it, start off slowly and gently and gradually build the tempo. You'll probably find that she prefers either flicks side to side or licks up and down. try and keep your tongue in the hooded part where the clit is to maintain the stimulus. Circle her pussy hole with your finger a few mintues into the oral and slowly slide it in, pushing a bit deeper each time. Later add a second finger or so if you so wish. The key is to let her know whats coming and tease her with it. At some point start sucking on the clit, and use your tongue too. This encourages more blood to the clit making it more sensitive. If you intend to make her cum with cunnilingus (and you should you selfish monkey) tease her with her orgasm, as i mentioned before she will respond more to either strokes up and down or flicks side to side, as you build her up with one, maintain her with the other, until finally after a while go for it and make her cum. She'll love you forever. Thats what tends to work for me though other people will have different opinions and methods etc.

13. Bill UK

Bill UK New Member

Thanks guys, but on the whole you ain't telling me much which I don't know, looking more for advice direct from the GIRLS.

14. rawbone8

Gold Member

Albums:
    Sorry Bill, for another lame ass MALE response, but everyone who has an interest should definitely bookmark this *ahem* most excellent reference :tongue:

(origins – courtesy of TexAssGirl many moons ago – so it does come from a GIRL in a roundabout manner)

http://www.unclemelon.com/how_to_eat_pussy.html

Draft saved Draft deleted