Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
[/SIZE][/FONT]

Face: WikiAnswers - Does swallowing semen prevent breast cancer

Can you work on your aim? You keep bolding the
tags, which breaks the quote and makes the whole thing hard to read.[/QUOTE]

None of those links work. When Merck, or the NIH or even the Susan Komen Breast Cancer Foundation come out with data to support that, then maybe I will consider believing it. :rolleyes::cool:

This is all that comes up.
Service Temporarily Unavailable

The server is temporarily unable to service your request due to maintenance downtime or capacity problems. Please try again later.
Apache Server at www.barewire.net Port 80

strutter2

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Oh well seems people don't care about cancer - never mind the human population needs some means of number control I suppose. Maybe this is it.

strutter2

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
midlifebear - if you cross the street safely your chances of being hit and killed reduce to around 2%.

Meniscus

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
midlifebear - if you cross the street safely your chances of being hit and killed reduce to around 2%.

I'm going to guess that the risk of getting mouth/throat cancer from performing oral sex without condoms is not significantly different.

In other words, it's one of those necessary risks that one has to take in order to have a life worth living.

StrictlyAvg

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I'm going to guess that the risk of getting mouth/throat cancer from performing oral sex without condoms is not significantly different.

In other words, it's one of those necessary risks that one has to take in order to have a life worth living.
I have a statistically far higher chance of death from riding motorbikes than I do from eating pussy. I still do both. As you say Meniscus, we do what we do to make life worth living.

Kayden96

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

CaliforniaGirl

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
To the O/P: The study that found HPV in many tonsillar and tongue basillar cancers is the basis for clinical trials of Guardasil (the HPV vaccine) in men. (There's also a similar finding for some anal/rectal cancer as well). Yay for that. In the meantime if you find a lump in your neck, go to the doctor eh!

I heard that HPV increases the risk of throat cancer - and is also linked to increased risk of cervical cancer (more common if the bloke is uncircumcised). I also heard that hpv risk increases in direct proportion to people's welshness. ;)

I did hear a cool saying about risk-taking (which everyone's probably heard before, but nm):

'The courageous may not live very long,
But the timid don't live at all'

Last edited by a moderator:

AccuracyByVolume

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
Pansexual
Ok just wanted to put this out there since everyone is going on and on about HPV. I have had it and you know who else has? Every single male out there. We all have it gents, sorry gents but it was stated that every male has HPV its just a question on whether or not he has a strand that can spread to others.

You might freak by hearing that but do not worry, you can't really catch anything from yourself can you....

The strands of others are the ones that will do harm. Oh one other thing a study in 2008 stated that around 95% of the u.s. population has come in contact with the HPV virus and a little under 7% develope a cancerous side effect from it. Look it up before you run aorund like a chicken with its head cut off.

D_Leotols Toy

Experimental Member
Media
I'm going to agree with Accuracy. A lot of people are very misinformed. As a matter of fact I have it now and I'm not even promiscuous. It's not that dreadful and within a couple months of eating right, and being active it clears itself due to the immune system. It's mediated through interleukins of the immune system.

Most of the time the active infection whether it be high risk(cancer forming, non-genital warts) or low risk (wart-causing) it clears itself before cancer presents itself.

80% of sexually active people will acquire at least one strain, most times not ever knowing it. And it rarely ever transmits to the mouth as the tissue isn't one that HPV sticks well to.

These studies mostly are bogus and uncredited. Keep on sucking people, don't let something so minuscule and common deter away from something to good.

I'm quite educated on the subject now, so if you have questions don't hesitate to ask. I could post my sources, but I don't feel linking on a forum is appropriate.

Last edited:

pinoro

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
"bogus and uncredited" = 'studies with conclusions I don't like' :wink: